14》Contract Dealer

♡♡♡♡♡♡

She put her files that she bring on the table before close her door. She throw herself on her chair before snatch her phone inside her bag. She open it and found multiple notifications.

What most catch her eyes are one unknown number texted her. She thought it was nanny Jeon but she remember that she already saved her number.

Without hestitate, she open the text and read it carefully.

–Hey, this is Wonwoo–

2 minutes ago.

As she read it, she almost choke her throat. Its not long ago he texted her and now she realise that he still online.

Mina panick more when she see he typing something which is he know she already read his text. If Tzuyu with her now, she will ask her help to avoid Wonwoo.

–Since you online now, lets meet. Only both of us.–

–Private.–

–Without your friends even Mingyu too. I already met him yesterday.–

Mina stand up and flustering around her room. She even messing her hair and keep checking her phone few times to make sure she didnt mistake his text.

–So?–

–Hey, are you still there?–

She take a deep breath and try to calm herself. Mina take her seat and touch her phone back. She dont want to make him annoyed so she quickly think and send her reply.

–Yeah I read it all.–

–When you want to meet me?–

–Lunch already over and my work hours finish on 7 evening.–

>typing......<

Mina bang her head on table as she feel her replier look stupid and it bring awkwardness inside her body. She imagine that she now text with new person like online buddy.

Well as long she already know who Wonwoo are, she try to maintain calm.

–I pick you on 8. You dont have to eat dinner as you will go out with me. Dont worry, I will send you back.–

–I can drive.–

–I dont trust you. So listen carefully, lady. I will pick you on 8, so be ready on time. I already discussed everything with Mingyu yesterday. The rules he putted already inside our contract. Only you left.–

–What?! But he didnt tell me anything since yesterday.–

–That is mean he give us space to discuss everything alone. Now, finish your work and be ready on 8.–

She groaning while smacking her phone. Her eyes checking the clock on wall, she had another two hours before her work time finish. Mina get up and fix herself before continue back her work.

Mina feel bad that she have to leave Tzuyu alone at home but at same time  she want Mingyu explaination. She wanna know why he always didnt tell her soon when something happend that involving her.

"Urghhh! Be grateful he is your twin, Mina! Oh, I wish I can shave his hair into broccoli style!"

———

"Mina, you ready?!"

"A minute!"

Mina rush comb her hair and snatch her hand bag before put it cross around her. Tonight, she let herself cover with orange sweater and jeans on to perfect her night. She already told Tzuyu abou her texted between Wonwoo.