34》Endless Event #2/2

♡♡♡♡♡♡

2 hours later~

The event finally over and slowly peoples started to go away from hall. But they stayed and signing each other to use back door like Sehun said.

Wonwoo saw Uncle Taemin already hiding at edge of wall as Saera and her fake bodyguards following wherever they go.

Boys letting girls walk infront of them Vernon can feel someone behind him and noticing from reflect mirror pole, he clearly see Saera figure. Scoups also saw Sehun gesture his hands to straight walking to back doors.

As soon they stop at back door, Dahyun try to open it but she cant. She force the knob with harsh but she still cant open.

"Its stuck! I cant open it."

"Let me try."

They back off when Jun walk to front. He then use his shoulder to push the door but instead it open, he groan in pain when the door was very hard and thick.

*clap clap*

They all turn around when someone clapping hands. Their eyes caught her laughing and giggling like stupid. Mingyu as being infront, gesture his hands to cover them.

Saera couldnt stop herself from laugjing and everyone staring her with disguist. As expected, she still wearing a floral black dress but this the floral on her was yellow. Her hair was tied high ponytail and her lips remain black.

She step forward while cross her arms as she observing their face. Nayeon holding Dahyun hand while Sana and Tzuyu hugging each other.

Mina dont know who she have to hold so she clutch Wonwoo back shirt. Scoups and Vernon standing between Mingyu side while Jun and Wonwoo covering the girls.

"We meet again, everyone. Im miss you guys so much."

"Cut those cringey, Jung Saera. Why are you doing this?!"

"Oh Scoups, this what you get when you rejected a woman like me. Im not a lady who easy to let go someone who dumped me."

He clench his teeth and he perfectly grip his fist to hold his temper. Saera chuckling to see she just testing Scoups patience limit.

"You really fucking whore! You used my cousin to kill my sister and almost hit my sister with our friends to death!"

"They deserved it! Hahaha! Imagine, 'Jeon Wonwoo's wife was found death with her friends at parking mall.' Does it sound so amazing if it will appeared on every news and article?"

Wonwoo and Mingyu groan and their body was fuming madness. Mina who clutched his back shirt were shiver in scared. Not because of Saera but how Mingyu and Wonwoo being serious. She knew so much her brother, when he mad, then no one can stop him from raging.

She slowly touch Wonwoo arm, but he didnt turn his head or even look at her. Mina didnt like the atmosphere and so was the girls.

Sana, Tzuyu and her knew how populer the boys are at highschool. Not only their handsome face, but because they were known as students who good at fighting. Boys always goes to principal room when they get into trouble, fighting with other highschool students.

Principal Lee, their foster mother scolded them but their excused always reasonable. So they were never get suspended from school.

"Just stop this shit, Saera! Even you trapped us now, we will never ever join your dirty job!"

"Oh you will, Vernon! Guys, get the guns!"

Her bodyguards took out the guns and point towards them. They flinch and back off, the girls freak out and almost scream while the boys grinning their teeth and sweating.