Seth Clearwater X Beatrix Swan

In 1993 on September 13th in Forks, Washington, a couple named Charlie and Renée Swan welcomed a daughter whom they named Isabella Swan. No, that's not who I am. And she goes by Bella. You should know, less than a year later, Renée took Bella and left Charlie. They moved to California. Now, Renée wasn't a cruel person and took Bella to see her father during the summer. Although, Bella's last Christmas was when she was four. Anyway, sometime in May 1995, Renée took Bella to Forks. In this time, Renée conceived yet another child with Charlie. So, Renée and Bella moved from California to Phoenix, Arizona. This child? Yet another girl. Charlie flew down to be at the birth and help out for a few months with his new daughter, Beatrix Swan. That's me. I generally go by Bea. No, not like Bumble-Bee: more like, Bee-uh. Anyway, Bella and I stayed with Dad for a month each summer once I was five. While in Forks, we met Jacob. He calls me Bee and sometimes Bumble-Bee. That's where that comes from. I was 11 the last time I saw Dad. Then, Mom married Phil. A minor League baseball player. Phil traveled a lot for work and it made Mom lonely. So, Bella and I decided to move to Forks to live with Dad. Bella and I packed up and loaded things into the car. Bella loved Phoenix and I hated the heat. We got in the car and left for the airport. Bella let me have the window seat. We landed and found Dad pretty quickly. I always had a closer relationship with Dad. We started to Forks. There was only 3,120 people living here...3,122 I guess. It was a quiet car ride to Dad's house. Dad had a cop car. He was the Chief of Police in Forks.

"Your hair's longer," Dad told Bella. She hummed.

"I cut it since the last time I saw you," she told him.

"Oh," he said. "Guess it grew out again." We arrived to the house. We got out. It looked so...much smaller than I remember. We helped Dad get the things inside. We got upstairs.

"I've cleared off some shelves in the bathroom," Dad said as I opened my old bedroom door.

"Oh, right," Bella said. "One bathroom." I laughed a little and jumped on my bed. It was all still the same. I got everything set up in my room and the bathroom. Dad walked in.

"Everything look okay?" He asked me. I nodded.

"It looks great, Dad," I told him. About an hour passed. We heard Dad and someone else outside. Bella came into my room to look. I recognized them. It was Billy Black and Jacob. We went outside.

"Bella, Bea, you remember Billy Black," Dad said. We shook his hand. I did forget Billy was in a wheelchair.

"Wow, you're looking good," Bella said.

"Well, I'm still dancing," Billy said. "I'm glad you kids are finally here. Charlie here hasn't shut up about it since you told him you were coming." Billy chuckled. I smiled.

"All right, keep exaggerating. I'll roll you into the mud," Dad told him as he walked off. Billy rolled after him.

"After I ram you in the ankles," Billy said to him.

"Hi, I'm Jacob," he said as he walked over.

"Hey," Bella said.

"Didn't you used to call me 'Bumble-Bee'?" I asked him. He smiled at me.

"I can't believe you remember that," he said with a laugh. "Your sister and I used to make mud pies when we were little."

"Right," Bella said. "I-I remember. Are they always like this?"

"It's getting worse with old age," Jacob said as they came back over.

"So," Dad said, putting his hand on the orange truck. "what do you think?"

"Of what?" Bella asked.

"Your homecoming present."

"This?"