3. Nightwing

(CW- throw up, will be another warning right before to show when to skip)

"Its Sarah Fier, shes turning Shadysiders into killers." Josh said

"Do you really beleive that?" Kate questioned, "I mean no one actually believes this witch shit is real"

"Yeah it's something babysitters make up to scare kids?" Simon said

"No, not even close, Sarah Fier was hanged for witchcraft" Maia said, explaining how it all began

"That was 1666, and ever since then she's been possessing people turning them into killers, to take revenge on the town that took her life" josh explained

"Like the nursery rhyme." Simon began to understand

"Before the witches final breath, she found a way to cheat her death." Simon read, "By cutting off her cursed hand, she kept her grip upon our land"

"She reaches from beyond the grave, to make good men her wicked slaves." Maia finished the rhyme, leaving the four teens shocked.

"Exactly. Don't you see what's happening? It's all proof. Shadyside isn't just some hot bed for psychos. All these massacres are connected, the curse is real!" Josh scolded

"Fine. Let's assume this is the witch, this isn't the same as the mall massacre. Something different is happening to us. Something worse" Kate said, scared.

"We have at least two of the killers after us, Ruby and Ryan. Both of them dead." Maia said

"Why is she so mad at us?" Kate asked

"I saw her" Sam interrupted, "I don't know, you know I thought I hit my head, It was her" 

CW- throw up

"I saw the witch" Sam said

Simon turning to Kate and Maia, noticing the girls sudden change in expression. Running out of the room, Maia held her mouth shut, feeling the bile rise in her throat. Sprinting to the bathroom in her old shadyside hoodie, Maia threw up, grabbing her hair with one hand and the toilet with her other. Simon jumped up running after the girl, making sure she was okay.

"Shit, Ill grab her a shirt" Sam said, running after the two and into Deenas room. 

"Here, here I got it" Simon said, grabbing her hair. Maia sat down on Deenas bathroom floor, wiping her mouth with the sleeve. 

"Are you okay?" Simon asked, sitting down with her. 

"Yeah, happens more than it used to but yeah." Maia said

"What do you mean more than it used to? Is this normal for you?" He asked, concerned

"Just if I get nervous or sometimes random I guess but, yeah pretty normal. Mostly happens before games or if I get bad news." Maia said

"Can I do anything?" Simon asked, watching Maia stand and open the door to the bathroom. 

"Sam?" Maia asked into the hall.

"Already got it" Sam said, handing her a shirt of Deena's. The two watching Maia take off the hoodie to reveal a red sports bra underneath and throwing on Deenas shirt before washing her face. 

(CW over )

"Thanks Sam, and thanks Si" She said walking out with the pair and sitting back down with Josh, Deena, and Kate. 

"You alright?" Josh asked

"Perfect, hope you don't mind Deena." Maia said, motioning to Deena's old shirt.