Chapter 3

🧡Pico's POV🧡

Keith and I finish our mac and cheese before heading to the couch to watch a movie. I let Keith pick the movie and he picks 'Big Hero 6.' We took turns choosing movies and it got really late after that. I told Keith around 9 PM that I was heading to bed and not to stay up past 10 even though I knew he was probably gonna stay up past midnight.

"Alright Blueberry." I yawn. "I'm heading to bed. Don't stay up past 10, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever." he replies, obviously not paying attention to me at all.

I pat his head before heading into my room, taking off my shirt, and flopping down on my bed falling asleep almost immediately.

💙Keith's/BF's POV💙

I wasn't really paying attention to what Pico said because I was so intrigued in the movie. I think he said something about not staying up past 10 but he knows I'm not gonna listen to that anyway. I stay up watching more movies until 2 AM. By then I was so tired, I couldn't think straight. I stumble towards Pico's room like I was drunk and collapse on the bed. I was immediately hit with the scent of Pico. I assume that it was just the sweater I was wearing and went to sleep. The bed was way warmer than usual too. I know this because I sat on it when I was dressing up. I assume, yet again, that it was the sweater working it's wonders.

--time skip to morning ;)--

I can't see anything when I wake up the next day. Now Pico's scent was stronger than ever and I felt hella warm too. I just realize something was holding me close to it. Carefully pushing away, I look up and see Pico's face. I make a short squeak sound I never knew I could make and my whole face turns red at the speed of light. 'Shit! I fell asleep in the wrong bed!'  Not to mention, he has no shirt on so I can see his bare chest. I proceed to spend about 10 minutes panicking and making a plan on how to get out of here without waking up Pico. 'Okay Keith, the plan is simple. Just slowly squirm out of his grasp and sneak out of the room! Easy! Ready, Set, Go!' Just I was about to start moving, all my minutes of planning go to waste as Pico starts stirring awake. 'Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! I'm dead!' I decide to just book it at this point. I jump out of bed, run out the room, and pretend to fall asleep on the couch in the living room. The next thing I hear is Pico walk into the living room and crouch down in front of me.

"Blueberry. I know you're awake." he said, poking my cheek.

I refuse to open my eyes and Pico ends up scooping me up and laying on the couch with me on his chest. My face felt warm and I knew I was blushing but I still refuse to let Pico kill me. Thankfully, he went back to sleep after a while and I could finally open my eyes. Looking over at Pico's face, my eyes immediately go his lips. They look so soft. It'll probably feel amazing to press my lips against them. I turn into a blushing mess yet again but it got cut short by my phone ringing. I get off of Pico without waking him up and run to the bedroom to grab my phone. 20 missed calls and 50 new messages from Cherry, who was calling me right now. I take a deep breath and answer the phone. 

Cherry: "Hey Keith! We need to talk..."

Keith: "Yeah, no shit..."

Cherry: "Okay? Anyway, I'm breaking up with you."

Keith: "Oh really? I was about to say the same exact thing."

Cherry: "What?! You were?! Why?"

Keith: "You know what you did, Miss I Like To Cheat On My Boyfriend."

Cherry: "Oh that. Yeah. You were getting boring and I wanted something new."

Keith: "Wow Cherry. You really are made of plastic."