Epilogue

🧡Pico's POV🧡

It's been a few weeks since I got out of the hospital. Right now, I'm hanging out with Keith, Nene, and Darnell at my house.

"I still can't believe you two actually got together so quickly. Pico was being so fucking oblivious!" Darnell says.

I frown and punch his arm. "Shut up! It's not my fault! He was good at hiding it!"

"He really wasn't though." Nene replies.

"Guys! Stop making me look dumb in front of my boyfriend!" I whine.

Keith, who is giggling uncontrollably, gives me a kiss. "Carrot, it's okay! I still love you!"

I smile and flip off Nene and Darnell, causing them to gasp and be "offended".

"Wow, Pico! I can't believe you would do that to your best friends!" Nene gasps.

"Shame on you!" Darnell adds.

Keith starts laughing now and I glare at them. "We do it to each other all the time! Stop tryna make me look bad!"

💙Keith's POV💙

As Pico continues to accuse Nene and Darnell for making him look bad, I sneak away to the bedroom and dig through the closet. I eventually find what I'm looking for and put it on with a smirk. I leave the bedroom and giggle.

"Hey, Picooo~" I call out.

"Yeah, Keith? What's-"

Pico turns to me and his entire face flushes. Nene and Darnell look at me and burst out laughing. I walk over to Pico and sit on his lap. He stares at me, confused and flustered.

"W-Why are you wearing the stupid maid dress...?" Pico asks.

I shrug. "Cuz I felt like it. Though... We both know you think the dress is anything but stupid, don't we~?"

Pico's face turns an even darker red as he struggles to answer. I giggle and give him a small kiss.

"You're so cute when you're like this! You get flustered so easily!" I say.

"I-I am not cute!" Pico argues.

"Whatever you say, babe." I sigh, rolling my eyes.

"I'm boreddd!" Nene whines. "I wanna watch a movie!"

She grabs the remote and turns on the TV. Our eyes widen as we all look at the TV. They're talking about Cherry on the news.

"Nineteen-year-old Cherry Dearest was found guilty for kidnapping and attempted murder. The guilty party says that the kidnapped victim was her ex-boyfriend, Keith Jackson, and she attempted to murder his best friend, Pico. Jury sentenced her to 25 years in prison. More on this case later. Up next, the-"

Nene changes the TV to Netflix and everyone looks at me worriedly. I sigh and rest my head on Pico's chest, shakily breathing and slightly tearing up. Pico kisses my forehead and runs his fingers through my hair. I take a deep breath and manage a small smile. Nene puts on The Emoji Movie, much to Darnell's dismay.

"Oh, come on, Nene! This movie is the worst! You know I hate it!" he groans.

Nene smirks. "I know. That's why I chose it."

"Fuck you..." Darnell grumbles.

"Fuck you, too." Nene giggles.

I look at Pico and we both burst out laughing. The four of us eventually shut up and watch the movie

--time skip for the last time :D--

As we watched the movie, we laughed and cringed and made fun of all the bad parts. Eventually, the movies ended and the trio fell asleep. Nene and Darnell were sprawled out on the rug and Pico cuddled me tightly. I look at him and smile. He's perfect... I kiss his cheek before cuddling close to him and falling asleep.

THE END

Word count: 562 words (excluding A/N)

YAY! I FINALLY COMPLETED THIS THING! In all seriousness, thank you so much for reading! I really hoped you enjoyed this book! I would say I'd take a break but I start school in 12 hours as of typing this soo yeah TnT. I might make a new book in the future so stay tuned for that (maybe). Anyways, thank you again for reading and I'll see you next time!
Signing off,
KeicoisAdorbs 🧡💙