Confession Gone Wrong: Part 1

🧡Pico's POV🧡

I take Keith and lay him down on the backseat of my car so he could get more rest. As I drive home, I think about what Nene said. 'Ever since Keith came back into your life, you've been a big softie.' I shrug it off assuming that meant nothing. When I arrive, I carry Keith and lay down on the couch with him still on me. I take off his hat and play with his hair as I slowly fall asleep.

--time to the skip to the next morning--

💙Keith's/BF's POV💙

I wake up and realize I'm not at Nene's house anymore. I'm at Pico's. I guess he took me to his house when I was sleeping. I blush as I look over at Pico's face. 'Ugh. He's so fucking hot...'  I get off of Pico and head to the kitchen. I open the pantry and find some Oreos to eat. I sit down and turn on the TV to distract myself from the cute, hot abomination that's right next to me. Unfortunately, the TV doesn't help and I end up just turning it off. I move closer to Pico's face and blush even harder. My mind keeps drifting to all the things me and Pico could do... This crush thing is getting worse. Suddenly, my phone starts to ring. It's an unknown number. I reluctantly pick it up.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hiya dork!" Nene says.

"How did you get my number?"

"Pico gave it to me. Anyways, hurry up and get ready!" she says.

"Why? Where are we going?" I ask.

"To the mall! We're gonna go shopping!"

"Really?! Beep! I can't wait!" I squeal.

I love to go shopping! Especially with Nene! We usually just go around the mall and window shop. We rarely pick out any clothes though.

"Same! I'll see you later!" Nene squeals back.

Call ended

Since I don't want to wear the same clothes, I rummage through Pico's stuff and find an old red shirt that doesn't look like it fits him anymore. I put it on and it fits perfectly. I brush my hair and head to the living room to grab my hat. I hear a knock on the door. Just as I was about to open it, Nene bursts in. 

"Nene?! How-"

"The dumbass keeps a spare key underneath the rug. Anyway, ready to go shopping?"

"Yep! Let's go!"

Nene and I rush over to her car and hop in the seats. We drive over to the mall and run into the stores. We go around the mall happily until we pass a red dress that looks a lot like Cherry's. I start to feel uncomfortable. Nene notices my distress however.

"You thinking about her?" she asks. I nod my head in response. 

"Hey, don't worry about her. After all, I know you have certain someone on your mind~" Nene says and winks.

I feel my face flush. "E-Even if I did, you wouldn't have a clue who-"

"Pico."

"But... W-What... How?! Was it that obvious?" I stutter.

"So obvious it hurts. Too bad Pico is hella oblivious. Smh." Nene says.

"W-Whatever. Let's continue shopping." I say.

The two of us continue to shop until the mall closes, which is at 5PM. As we head back to Pico's, I realize Nene has a bag next to her.

"Hey Nene? What's in the bag?" 

"Oh you'll see. It's a surprise!"

--time skip to when they arrive at Pico's--

"Now will you tell me what's in the bag?" I ask becoming impatient.