9.

May 27th, 2022

Ally

It's really hard to admire this man in all his beauty and not feel the way I feel. I'm really ready to hang this whole celibacy shit up and just make love to my man. But I have to contain myself.

"I don't like this." I sigh, pressing my forehead between his shoulder blades.

He chuckles at my exclamation. He's currently at the counter making some food and I'm standing behind him. I'm just being annoying because I don't know what else to do. The kids are down for a nap and my fiancé is streaming live games. I get to have his attention for all of ten minutes, if even that.

"You can just give up now and we can get this done." He says.

It's funny how he knows exactly what I'm talking about sometimes. It's also kind of scary.

I gently slam my forehead into his back. "I'm trying so hard."

"I can see it right now." He exclaims.

I squeeze my eyes shut.

"You pressed against the kitchen counter." He says.

I inhale a sharp breath.

"Me suffocating your moans with my lips."

I exhale.

"Giving you deep strokes."

There's something inside of me telling me to give in.

"You losing your mind at how good it feels."

"Please stop." I beg.

"Me picking up the pace every other second."

I lick my lips.

"Your eyes rolling to the back of your head."

"Ben." I groan.

"You gasping at the pleasure you're feeling."

"Please." I squeeze my legs shut.

He turns to face me now, leaning against the counter. He leans with his legs outstretched toward the island, wrapping his arms around my waist as I stand between his legs.

"All you have to do is say the word baby." He bites his bottom lip, pulling me closer to him.

I can barely restrain myself anymore. I want him. Bad.

"What is it you want babe?" He asks, pressing kisses to my neck.

I wrap my arms around his neck supportively, holding him close.

"Tell me." He says, slipping his hands up the back of my shirt.

I sigh in content and regret, burying my face in his neck. The only thing stopping me from having sex with him is me. But we can change that.

He moves his hands back down my back, down to my booty. I inhale a sharp breath as he pulls me into him. His erection is making this no better.

Instead of waiting on me to answer his questions, he takes it upon himself to sit me on the island counter. He stands between my legs now and looks down at me, intrigued at how well I'm containing myself.

"This is fascinating." He smirks.

I purse my lips as he tugs at the waistband of my shorts. He starts to pull them down my legs, as well as my panties. I refuse to look at him, so I close my eyes.

"Open your eyes baby."

I shake my head.

"Yes." He gently lays me back and I lean on my elbows.