Celebrities

So a lot of this is just going to be me thinking oh I could add that to my book, let's do, so it's very random and I hope relatable. Also, I don't have much inspiration for this book so requests are open!!! If you have something you want me to post, talk about, a question or just an idea please, please comment it! I have really weird thoughts so I won't judge you and I won't care. I can also give credits to you for the ideas. Da main point is tho that you guys comment. I'm sorry this is messy.

Ok so I'll do some famous humans who are Aquarius'.

So there's Oprah Winfrey, who is an American talk show host, and interviewer one of her most recent works, interviewing the former Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Harry and Megan, about the Royal family.

Another one is Harry Styles, a British singer, song-writer and actor. He's extremely popular and was formerly part of the band One Direction and a lot of people ship him with Louis Tomlinson, a ship called Larry Stylinson.

Shakira is another one a South American singer-songwriter born in Colombia. One of her most famous songs is Waka Waka (It's time for Africa).

Justin Timberlake is another one. He's an American singer-songwriter and sung Can't stop the Feeling.

Ed Sheeran is a British singer-songwriter, extremely popular and known for Shape of You, and more recently Bad Habits.

Michael Jordan is another. He was a former American professional basketballer and then baseball player, and also starred in Space Jam which was a movie that talked a little bit of his life as well as all the characters from Looney Tunes.

Ellen DeGeneres is another an American Talk show host of her popular show Ellen, also voicing as Dory in the Finding Nemo and Dory movies.

Chloë Grace Moretz is an American actress notably famous for Dirty Housewives, The 5th Wave, and a Tom and Jerry movie. She also starred in Hugo at the age of around 12, a movie directed by Martin Scorsese.

Isla Fisher is an Australian actress who starred in various movies which can't seem to load.

The last one is Tom Hiddleston an English actor famous for the role of Loki in the Avengers movies by Marvel.

Hope you enjoyed and discovered a new celebrity you didn't know who was an Aquarius.