Weirdness

As Aquarians we've always been the odd ones out.

In class we'll be folding Christmas trees out of magazines and the teacher will say "Do it this way."

Everyone will fold it the way she said.

And then there will be us folding it a different way. Usually we still get the Christmas tree out of the magazine in the end, but we might've just made it a bit more unique or it might've taken us a bit longer than everyone else.

We're those kids you see in the movies whose parents hide them cos there different. We're the Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter. The Nico di Angelo in Percy Jackson.  

And sometimes cos of our weirdness we get bullied/avoided, which makes us shy.

As Aquarians we are naturally born introverts. We love to talk but not to everyone, we can be polite and have a conversation with someone we don't know, but we prefer to talk with comfortable, I-Don't-Care-What-You-Say auras around us.

If you are a shy Aquarian, remember that everyone should be accepted for who they are (including you!) and you should be able to break out of your shell in your friend group and be your weird self! Also if people are telling you being weird is bad they're wrong! Remember its weird not to be weird.

If this was relatable please say that in the comments with whatever else you want to say, if yu have to comment anything.