Relatable fact #1

Aquarius are very intuitive people.

We can pick up bad, toxic vibes in seconds, and can look at a person and get friendly or unfriendly vibes (I know that sounds like an insanely easy skill or like we're rude, judgy people, but it's not like that. Talking to the Aquarius crowd here, have you ever looked at someone, and though they didn't look mean or sinister, just thought 'um, no'?) 

We usually judge people in the first five seconds of meeting them based on how they act. However we're all different people and some act on those judgements, while others throw them to the wind.

This for me is true. I do usually judge people really quickly, and I do usually get bad vibes about people that I don't like the first time that I meet them. Sometimes I also get mixed vibes, like I'm not exactly sure what I think about that person.

But sometimes these judgements can be wrong. Like, quite a few times I've thought some people would be nice, and they were actually rude. But I've never actually been wrong about my bad vibe, as, to date, any person who I haven't liked at my first meeting have turned out to be rude people or kids I'm not friends with. I mean, I might just be lucky, but who knows?

Comment what you think, and if you agree or not.