If Aquarius had a headquarters...

I mean, is this role-play? I don't know.

Standing outside the glass double doors, you check the blue paper again.

Yep, this building was definitely the address.

You push open the door, immediately assaulted by the blue of the place. 

The carpet is royal blue with white bubbles dotted around. The walls are a cloudy blue, with a ledge that holds pots of blue orchids. But the roof. . . wow. The roof is midnight blue, and covered in silver dots that act as stars, sewing constellations together.

A blue desk is to the side, where a lady in a cropped denim top, with a smile on her face, gets out of her office chair.

"'Sup, honey," She asks.

She leads you to a blue-tinted glass elevator.

"It's on Floor 3. And then the fourth door." She says, "Oh, here," She adds, handing you a blue milkshake, with a smile and then walking away. 

You click the up arrow, and walk in when the doors open. In seconds, a glassy blue landscape is around you. Cool water vapour sprays from above, and succulents hang around in terracotta pots. You walk down the creamy blue tiled corridor, and come to a pastel blue door.

You push it open, and find yourself facing a group of people with their backs to you, in a library-like setting. 

All sorts of humans were there dressed in odd blue clothing, leaning on tables and chairs. As you walked closer, you noticed the messy, odd hairstyles they had. And the blue t-shirts with arty designs and sarcastic quotes.

But even though they were all together, they seemed to be all sectioned in different groups.

You look around, noticing them all. Which would you sit with?

There were the artists, who'd look up and add to the conversation every now and then, and who talked quietly amongst themselves, but apart from that were completely focused on their artworks. As you looked closer, you spotted unique designs and abstract art a recurring theme.

Then there were the theorists, who were sitting slightly to the side, eagerly eating macaroons and sipping pomegranate tea. They'd be talking about Life on Mars, whether an elevator could go to space, what could be on Alpha Centauri, how covid really started, and where would be a place you could shoot a person that would cause minimum damage but enough pain to drop their weapon.

Next were the musicians, who were sucking blue lollipops and sitting near the centre. They looked like they were exchanging favourite songs, least favourite songs, and all in between. Lots of laughter came from their place.

Finally, there seemed to be a group that was mixed between comedians and writers. The comedians were at the front of the group, cracking jokes and telling memes that seemed to be book and fandom-related. The writers were beside them, eating muffins and sipping hot chocolate and talking about their favourite characters, their fanfiction and the best and worst moments of books.

And suddenly it all fits into place. You know where you belong, and you make your way there.

Sooo where did you go???? Please comment what group you went in, and add if anything needs to be added to a certain group, or taken, just comment whatever basically :)