Epilogue

Yongsun felt messed up from time to time. She's doesn't know where to even start thinking about the person she loves the most. She doesn't want her to ignore her, it gives so much pain inside of her.

She suddenly feels arms wrapped around her shoulder. There she saw her two friends, Byul and Wheein hug her like it's Yongsun's last day in the world.

"Why does he needs to be cruel? I'm different too right?" Yongsun said while crying in her friends' arms.

Wheein patted Yongsun's head slowly. "We know, unnie, every person is different. But it's our world and society, we can't fix that," she hugs her more.

"It's her safety, also if she keeps on forcing away from you then she will be safe and you as well. We know what he can do," Byul said.

Yongsun sobs more, she doesn't want the person she loves to run away because of her. She understands that it's for her safety as well. "I'm not safe around him either, I'm not happy with him that's why I kept running away from home," she pulled away from her friends and look at the two. "She's my home, I don't care if I die finding her, she's only the one I want."

Byul put her hand on Yongsun's shoulder. "Unnie, please go home and take some rest. I will take care of some things so you can't finally run away from him," she smiled.

Yong felt happy and relieved by Byul's words. That is really what she needs, a life without him but with her instead, a life where they can be happy and even build their own family together.

"Thank you, Byul," Yongsun bows as low as she could.

"Don't worry, unnie," Byul smile and held Wheein's hands. "Take some rest in a hotel, you've been so exhausted today. Plus it seems like it'll rain at any time," Byul chuckle lifting the mood.

Yongsun smiles and bids their goodbyes as she got inside her car. She looks at her friend as they leave.

"I wish we're like that too," she whispers to herself as she drove to a hotel.