Chap. 2

"Who would it be?" Yongsun asks herself while looking at the stage where the photographers were fixing the setup.

It's been a week but Yongsun still can't find the figure who owns the gray hoodie with embroidery paws, not even a single pair. She just wanted to thank who it is because if the figure didn't show up she might be dead by now.

She's been asking some of her friends and some police who might be the owner of the hoodie, but none of them can say who it was. It's been a mystery to her because of the thinking that there will be no pair of the hoodie in the world. But even a chance of bumping into the figure can be her happiest but still none.

"Ms. Kim?" One of the photographers snaps his finger in front of her.

She doesn't even know that she's spacing out. "H-Hm?" She looks at the guy while sipping on her ice coffee.

"We'll begin in any minute now," he said and bow before leaving.

Yongsun sighs and the make-up artist looking at her make-up. After a few minutes, the shoot began to start so Yongsun keep on doing her job by posing her body with matching her facial expression on it.

She's been a model since she was a child because of her father. Even at a very young age, it's been her dream as well. Even though she was working in the model industry, her passion for going to school is also a must. But because of her career, she's always having a private tutor.

She doesn't have any friends because she doesn't want the attitude of some young models. She prefers having friends with a hybrid or a crackhead human rather than a person with an attitude to present. It gives her a reason why she hates the idea of some hybrids being a slave to humans.

"All done!" The main director said and they clap their hands while they receive a bow from Yongsun.

Yongsun went to the changing room and change into her comfy white baggy T-shirt, pants, and flats. She also removes her thick make-up and changes it into a moisturizer and lip balm.

"I'll be going now," she said to the staff while fixing her bag.

Some of the staff bows and nod and some did their final goodbye to her. She did her last bow and leave the building with her black shades to avoid some paparazzi.

She then hops into her car, her father wants her t have a personal driver but she refuses and gets a driver's license for herself instead. As she sits in the driver's seat, she started to read some things on social media about her. There are some good comments that she likes but she doesn't like some.

While reading, her stomach started to growl making her chuckle. "I should buy something," she said and started to drive.

She drives into one of the most restaurants she likes the most. Instead of eating inside, she goes to the drive-thru and orders a burger, a bottle of water, a strawberry shake, and some cookies for her dessert.

She started to drive to the park to have some fresh air for her afternoon. She then hops out with her food in hand and sits on one of the benches. While looking at the kids in the park, she's also eating her food.

She suddenly remembers her mother while looking at the kids playing with their parents. She always thinks about her mother who she loves the most. Wishing she could spend more time with her rather than her stupid father that she always told herself.

She's wishing to have a family and a child or children shortly. But she doesn't even have a lover.

After a few minutes, of watching and eating, the weather started to change direction. It's started to get cloudy and some people in the park started to vanish slowly. But instead of walking out like some, she sits still. 'It'll not rain, I swear.' She said inside of her head.