Chap. 15

That lunch went pretty well for both of them, it's not new to them to have a comfortable talk with each other. Yong, on the other hand, had always been anxious when she asked questions. Hyejin, as well, is calm before exploding in her house because she doesn't want the older to suspect her too quickly.

Sadly, Yongsun had to return to work. She was preoccupied with this project, which dealt with one of the most famous goods she was going to promote. It wasn't unusual for her to promote products from numerous companies.

She was sitting in the corner of the building's roof deck, watching the staff go about their job. She was startled when an iced coffee was placed in front of her, and when she looked up, she noticed the girl with the puppy she had just met. She took the iced coffee and motioned for the girl to take a seat next to her, which she did.

With Yong's curiosity, she asked about the girl, who was dressed almost similar to her. "So you've turned into a model now?" She smiles at the girl who was also smiling back.

"Yes, this is my second month on the job. I've worked for little magazines previously, but this is my first major job with you," the young lady says. She bows and says, "Thank you for giving me courage sunbaenim."

Yong was delighted that the girl had fulfilled her dream. "That's nothing," she scratches her nape. "So, how can I consider out what your name is? Or do you go by your public name?"

"My name is Jennie...Jennie Kim, it's also the name I present in the public," the girl said.

"Nice to meet you, Jennie," Yong reaches for her hand as they shake hands.

"We'll begin ladies," one of the staff said so they walk to the stage and begin the shoot.

«≈»

Hyejin and Wheein were walking towards Wheein's house with Byul's requests for food. The two can't say not to the pregnant woman, well because her mood and weird cravings were getting worse and worse.

"Unnie!" They look behind them and saw the rest of their 5 membered squad.

The two stop from walking to meet the other. They greet each other like normal, it's not normal for others when you smack the younger's forehead as a greet. There was Kang Seulgi was a bear hybrid, Lisa Manoban was a monkey, and Park Chaeyoung was a chipmunk. They've been friends since they were teenagers since they all live in the same town center where the hybrids are sold.

"Lower your voice sometimes," the lion hybrid said.

"Lisa can't keep it low though," Wheein said and sign the others to walk to their path.

"I'm so sorry, I'm just excited because we haven't seen each other for like some time now," Lisa said and scratches her nape.

"Yeah, sometimes think that we're hybrid," the bear hybrid said.

"Seulgi unnie is right especially that a new law will be released in three months," Hyejin said that shocked the three others.

"What?! I thought it was last week?" The chipmunk squealed.

Wheein nod. "Dad is not saying his yes yet, so without his yes the law will be authorized."

"Your father-in-law is really on hybrids' side," Seulgi said.

"That's the good thing right? That there is something who still cares for us," Lisa said with a smile.