Chap. 14

Yongsun wakes up with the sound that came from her phone, the sound quickly went off before she can even pick it up so she went back to lay her back on the bed. She just stares at the ceiling remembering what just happened the night before. A smile creeps from her face knowing that she had what she want for almost a month.

Once again, her phone ring so she picked it up.

"What?" She groans not looking who might be the caller.

"Why so grumpy in the early morning?" A familiar voice said in the other line.

Yong looks at who was the caller and she realizes it was just Byul who calls.

"What do you want? You don't have any sleep, right?" She giggles as she hops out of the bed.

Byul just nods on the other line because the baby keeps her up all night by eating, vomiting, and just random stuff she could think of. Well, Wheein deals with it by sleeping and caressing her wife's tummy and it automatically stops. "What can I do though?" She laughs.

Yong washes her face while the call is on speaker. "Just sleep again if you want, Wheein must have been tired too."

"She's at work already," the younger whines In the other line.

"What do you want me to do then?" Yong dries her face with a clean towel.

"Can you come here if you don't have work?" If only can Yongsun see the pout on Byul's face she will be laughing by now.

Yong nods while brushing her teeth, but she knows the younger will whine more if she didn't hear any response so she just hums as her answer. Once she was brushing her teeth, she hops on the bed while talking to Byul. The call ends with a food offering for the pregnant woman so Yong can have her breakfast.

When she walked into the dining room, she saw the person she did not want to see first thing in the morning. But she can't just shoo him away because he was still her father anyways. So all she can do is sit next to him.

"Good morning, sweetie," he greets with a smile while sipping his coffee.

If Yongsun was being honest with him, she probably kicked his face so she just smiled at him. "Good morning," she smiles fakely.

They do their breakfast with a quiet treatment and of course, Yong was used to it whenever she had a feast with him. But of course, there are still few discussions when it's really important. All she wanted is to leave the mansion and have her apartment because why not? She can afford it because she can still live without her father's help, not to mention that she was old enough to be independent.

Once done, she excuses herself and heads back to her room to change her clothes because she promised Byul that she will be with her throughout the day. She started changing clothes with a single white T-shirt and shorts, her hair was also tied into a bun. Once she has all her belongings and outfits of the day, she wanders about her room in search of something she cannot lose. If she lost it, she'll have a hell of a day.

"Where the fuck is it?!" She curses while looking for it. She started to look under her bed, but still no. On the nightstand, no. In her walk-in closet, but still no. "UGH! I can't lose it! It's the only picture I've got!" She screams and keeps looking.

It's been 10 minutes until she finally found it. Where did she find it you ask? It's right under her pillow next to the left nightstand, and well, the pillow's too large for her not to notice. "Finally," she takes a breath.

She placed the polaroid photo on the back of the suitcase of her phone, the case is simply white light so that the photo is well hidden. The picture is Hyejin that was taken in Byul's house, the fact is that she wears a beanie while drinking hot chocolate. It seems that it was taken secretly and of course, Wheein is the one who captured it. It was a limited edition based on Wheein and it was fair to Yongsun.