92

registeredlog inForgot password

front pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 92 Precautionary Instinct The

  four of them watched Bai Qingyun busy arranging food problems for the people outside, and they all agreed that Boss Bai was a kind-hearted and broad-minded good person!

  She had no choice but to accept everyone in the first place before. After all, the reality was here, and she couldn't allow her to think about it.

  ...After eating the most hearty meal since the end of the world (minced pork porridge and barbecue), the four representatives went to Bai Qingyun to discuss things as aggressively as they did.

  "Boss Bai, what did you mean by collecting everyone's basic information? You order, we will collect it as soon as possible."

  "Well, that's it... Or the four of you should introduce yourself first, otherwise It’s inconvenient to communicate!"

  Bai Qingyun is watching Granny Cui and Granny Chen boil the herbal water. These spiritual plants were picked in the Little Secret Realm before. Recently, they will boil it every once in a while to slowly cleanse the essence for everyone marrow.

  Hearing the sound raised his head to look at them, and asked with a smile.

  The woman among the four came out first:

  "Boss Bai, my surname is Xia, and my name is Xia He. It has triggered the fire attribute ability." The

  gentle-looking man clasped his fist and said:

  "My name is Mord. If you have a metallic ability,

  please give orders to Boss Bai!" "My name is Zheng Xiao, I have an ice attribute ability. Boss Bai, just say what I need to do!" The

  tall and strong young man's eyes were clear, and he looked at Bai Qingyun calmly. .

  The simple and honest man remaining among the four said in an arrogant voice:

  "My name is Chen Cheng, and I am inspiring the unearthed attribute ability. It is all on the orders of Boss Bai!"

  "Then I will not say anything false! Xia He, Mo De, Zheng Xiao With Chen Cheng, I hope that you can collect the basic information of everyone on the periphery as quickly as possible.

  This information includes the gender and age of the people, whether they have triggered abilities, if so, what abilities, and finally whether there are relatives in the team, what is the relationship!
  Of course, in addition to these basics, if we can collect the more detailed the better, so that we can quickly understand the strengths and weaknesses of this team. It is not easy to cause problems in the later arrangement and deployment! It can also guarantee everyone's safety to the utmost extent!

  is that OK? "

  " No problem! We will collect this information as quickly as possible! "