39

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 39: Lack of Social Beating

  Bai Qingyun? ?

  Take off the jacket and pass it to him.

  Cui Yu π_π
  does not pick up! I won't pick it up!

  Just take off your clothes casually, and Ji Yuan's eyes straightened just now.

  With a cold face, he turned his head stubbornly, pretending that he didn't see the jacket passed over.

  "I'm starving to death! Bai Pei Pi, the little master helps you do things for the sake of eating, don't tell me no!"

  Bai Qingyun? ?

  What the hell is Baipipi? ?
  Forget it, isn't it just a college student! He is still a child!

  In view of the fact that the number of spars has risen sharply in the past two days, it is the right to act as one's own power to let him out of words!

  Take him to the kitchen.

  "A fully sealed factory? How did you find it?"

  Cui Yu walked all the way, looking at the factory like an upside-down steamer cover, he was so surprised that he couldn't take care of it.

  "Look for an intermediary, ah. I just took away Uncle Ji and Aunt Ji!"

  "This factory is not small! You used to be very rich?"

  "It is estimated that 40,000 to 50,000 square meters! I didn't ask. Why. Do you think it’s not enough to feed you with food? Do you want to pay for it?

  Or regret it? Regret is useless! I never let a living person redeem him here!"

  He looked at him deeply.

  "I was just a student before, and I didn't have money to redeem myself..."

  Seemingly observing Bai Qingyun's reaction inadvertently,... I really can't see anything!
  Cui Yu was scratching his heart and lungs at this time, and wanted to know what Bai Qingyun did before recognizing his parents.

  How can a twenty-year-old girl be so rich and have a higher military value than her own, a military academy student, and dare to kill...!

  The more she understands, the more she wants to know, what kind of living environment can nurture her character, soft and charming, and just be able to kill zombies, monsters and even people with a cold face! Being able to joke with you one second, and be cruel with you the next second, is completely moody!

  ...

  Seeing that she didn't answer this topic, Cui Yu also asked about other things.