129

registerLog inforget the password

front pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pagecollectcontentset updaytime

  Chapter 129 A Moment of Warmth

  Xiao Jin carefully noted that she had already planned in her heart how to decorate the new home of the three of them.

  "Put it here!"

  Xu Suzhi, who ran in first, had already made the bed for the babies.

  A short and spacious bed with a dark green sheet on top of the mattress, matched with a quilt of the same color. It is particularly coordinated with the log furniture in this room.

  Gently put the two children on the bed, Xiao Jin carefully helped them cover the quilt, and finally gave them a gentle kiss on the foreheads of the two babies.

  "Uncle Bai, can you let me stay here for a while?"

  Xiao Jin asked Bai Jinhong very sincerely.

  Bai Jinhong glanced at him blankly, and flung his hand out of the bedroom.

  Xiao Xiao patted his son on the shoulder and signaled him to work hard to obtain the approval of the old man. Su Ruo pointed to the two children and confessed in a low voice:

  "Baby sleep, you have to pay attention to it. It is easy to kick on the quilt. Cover your head with the quilt..." After

  a lot of careful instructions, the couple went out of the bedroom and went to the living room to find Mr. and Mrs. Bai Jinhong.

  ...The

  living room is now, and the Bai Jinhong and his wife are whispering something. Seeing Xiao Xiao and his wife coming out, the two of them raised their heads and looked over.

  "Sit down!"

  Both parents are unaware of the children's affairs. Bai Jinhong doesn't even show his face to Xiao Xiao and his wife. In addition, Xiao Xiao and his wife are well-known professors, and their behavior is indeed worthy of admiration.

  Xiao Xiao and his wife sat down opposite them and spoke embarrassedly.

  "Brother Bai, our husband and wife have been in the north before, and we didn't know anything about the children before today.

  Although our family Xiao Jin was calculated, but seriously speaking, this matter was caused by him. We don't have any opinion on how they want to test him or make him suffer. After all, the three of them, mother and son, have eaten this way. Our husband and wife know how much suffering...

  But no matter what, I hope you can give Xiao Jin a chance to make up for his debt to the three of them, and spend the rest of his life to protect them. "

  Bai Jinhong shook his head:
  "Don't tell me if you don't owe you. We don't participate in children's problems. As long as our daughter can accept our husband and wife, we have no opinion. It's my father's distressed daughter, so it's not pleasing to see Xiao Jin! "