149

registerLog inforget the password

front pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pagecollectcontentset updaytime

  Chapter 149...

  I think I was desperate because of him at the beginning, and the special forces brigade that entered the rear of the car, even if she was later transferred to be an undercover because of her superior appearance, she had no regrets, but until now At this moment, she woke up, and all the things she had put in and worked hard were like a joke...

  because the person she worked for has never known. In his eyes, she is just his comrade-in-arms, and has nothing to do with other comrades-in-arms. different.

  As if thinking a lot, or thinking about nothing, Black Rose maintained a standing posture with fists, staring at the tent that had completely calmed down.

  From the beginning, I hoped that the two of them would better fight inside... Later, I hoped that the two of them would not "fight" inside...

  An Qing looked at Black Rose, who was completely at a loss, and shook her head. Everyone ignored her.

  Separately, the vigil is the vigil, and there is no need to go back to the tent of your own to rest.

  ...In

  Bai Qingyun's tent, Xiao Jin moved herself slightly so that Bai Qingyun could sleep more comfortably on his chest.

  "What task are you taking this time? How long will you stay in the Kunlun Mountains?"

  Bai Qingyun did not answer him, but lay quietly on his chest, listening to his powerful heartbeat.

  Listening to her mouth pouting, people make her feel uncomfortable, then she can always make him uncomfortable!
  As a result, a long, straight leg was pushed up and framed just under Xiao Jin's abdomen.

  Xiao Jin...

  instantly froze as if being tapped.

  Bai Qingyun narrowed her peachy eyes slightly, feeling the changes in the body of the man beside her.

  When he was stiff, he deliberately squirmed a few times, pressing his soft upper body all up...

  Xiao Jin...

  This little fairy must have been sent by God to punish him!
  Reluctantly reached out her hand and rubbed her soft hair, and whispered in a low voice:

  "My little fairy, when would you marry me?"

  Bai Qingyun, who was comfortable physically and mentally, was going to sleep in a daze. He mumbled:
  "Sister doesn't get married... Sister wants, sleeps, all kinds of tricks, beautiful boys."

  Xiao Jin's face was already pitch black in a blink of an eye, this little fairy actually has such undesirable ambitions.

  Bowing her head lightly arched her ears: