99

registeredlog inForgot password

front pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 99: Did I say that I was brave

  enough to believe you... different from my own rag-like dress, the girl next to me was dressed in a neat camouflage uniform, with military boots and a high ponytail. She was neat and dazzling. shop!

  "That's it!" The

  little girl's voice brought back the mind of the middle-aged woman who had run away. She couldn't help but feel ashamed. She could distract herself in such a crisis-ridden place...

  If it weren't for this little girl's extremely high military value, it is estimated that just now In the wild, I have been pulled by the alien plant to be a flower fertilizer.

  After all, as soon as she regained her consciousness, she saw an alien plant on the side of the road that was staring at them, and several corpses were buried at the root of the alien plant.

  The most creepy thing is that the alien plant still sticks out branches from time to time and slams on the corpses a few times, as if to facilitate the "nutrient solution" in the corpse to flow out to nourish its root system.

  The middle-aged woman shuddered...

  Although the world is not good anymore, it's good to live well. She doesn't want to queue up in the pile of corpses as flower fertilizer!

  "Chiji..."

  Suddenly a few strange birds swooped down from the tree. One of them was photographed in mid-air by the gossip Ziwu Mandarin Duck yue that Bai Qingyun threw out at the right time. After being photographed into a pile of meat mud, it was quickly attached to it with inertia. On the sand.

  Seeing that the situation was not right, the others stopped the impulse and hovered in mid-air in time, but were unwilling to leave, they only flew in mid-air and followed them and the group of four.

  At this time, the three of them had already turned off the dark street where the moonlight couldn't pass through. From a distance, they could see the bright light from the fire in the village square, and the crowd inside was very lively.

  Trapped in a dark air-raid shelter for a long time, and suddenly seeing so many people, the middle-aged woman who was leading the head only felt in a daze for a while.

  The young man showed his confession and Qingyun's first smile after seeing him. He tilted his head and asked with a low voice,
  "Aunt Ruo...are we saved? Uncle will not be in danger, right?"

  The person he called Aunt Ruo, smiled and patted him on the shoulder.

  "Yes! We'll all be fine! We will also go to the New Territories smoothly!"

  ... The person in charge of the guard found the existence of the three of them in the camp, and has already passed the news inside.

  Cui Yu and Fu Xiu rushed over. To be honest, Bai Qingyun brought people back and they did not expect that she was not the kind of person who would show kindness when she saw the surviving humans!