134

front pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pagecollectcontentset updaytime

  Chapter 134 can't take care of the
  autumn sky, the autumn wind is habitual, but the plants on both sides of the street are still luxuriant and lush.

  "Is it all like this here?"

  Bai Qingyun asked Xiao Jin, pointing to the plants on both sides of the street.

  "The climate is close to

  Yaodu , and the four seasons are like spring." Xiao Jin took Bai Yichen and walked behind the mother and daughter, just like that... a family of four walked forward slowly, and occasionally Bai Qingyun saw something that made her Questions will ask him.

  The picture is peaceful and warm, and people who don't know the truth will only think this is an enviable family when they see it.

  Bai Yichen looked at her mother and younger sister walking in front of them for a while, and then at her father who was holding her, watching her tears suddenly fall down...

  Xiao Jin's hands were tight and she stopped. He picked him up, stretched out a hand distressedly to remove the tears on his face, and hugged him a little bit tightly.

  "What's the matter?"

  Bai Yichen shook his head without speaking.

  Xiao Jin pursed her mouth tightly. He didn't understand the child's thoughts very well, so he could only test it out:
  "Daddy will try to spend time with you in the future, okay? Go see a lot of things you haven't seen, and eat a lot of things you haven't eaten. ..."

  "Well, dad has to remember."

  Seeing her son's eyes brightened in an instant, Xiao Jin only felt that her heart was sour.

  Bai Yixi, who was led by Bai Qingyun, turned to ask Xiao Jin.

  "Dad, shall we ride them to the college in the afternoon? We haven't seen them for a few days?"

  Seeing the brother who was hugged by his father smiled with a mouthful of millet teeth, he gave him a shame gesture.

  Bai Yichen was a little embarrassed, struggling to leave his father's arms.

  Xiao Jin...

  What is for nothing? Which horses did they bring? Or those three-eyed monsters?
  "

  Bai Bai is the three-eyed strange tiger beast." Bai Qingyun resolved his doubts in time.

  "Yes, they are now living in the forest area where the entrance and exit are in. Dad will drive you there. We will ride the three-eyed strange tiger beast to the academy."

  "Great!" At

  this time, Bai Yixi jumped up with joy , Bai Yichen also showed a bright smile on his face.