128

registerLog inforget the password

front pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pagecollectcontentset updaytime

  Chapter 128 Methods of   Controlling Alien Beasts

  "Go! Take them to see everything they haven't seen or played.

Just remember to protect them!" Bai Qingyun looked at the two children brought by Xiao Xiao and his wife. It signaled that Xiao Jin could set off.

  Xiao Jin looked back and saw his daughter who was smiling brilliantly again, and she felt completely different. He said to himself, for a lifetime! He has to keep his daughter's smile all his life.

  "Mummy...will you go with us?"

  Xiao Meng'er walked to Bai Qingyun and held her hand, looking at her expectantly.

  Bai Qingyun, who originally wanted to refuse directly, couldn't bear to change her

  words : "Next time! Mommy is busy today. I will definitely go with you next time!"

  This time Bai Qingyun clearly saw that not only her daughter, but also the smile on her son's face was suppressed. Can't help.

  After Xiao Jin took the children out, Bai Qingyun also took a few captains to the logistics department. At any rate, these people in the migration team were brought over by her hard work, and they will be her help in the future. Not to mention, the people from the migration team did it at the beginning when the two sides confronted each other at the entrance and exit.

  "Hello everyone, I invite you to come here mainly to ask you the question of controlling the alien beast as a mount...Who are you in charge?"

  The soldier in the logistics department started to ask sternly, and when he saw Bai Qingyun coming out, he stood respectfully. Get up and ask her to come forward and sit down.

  Just kidding, the scene at the exclusive entrance to the Dragon Kingdom has spread throughout the New Territories so far. Let alone whether this woman recognizes herself as the wife of the Dark Night Brigade commander, her own combat power alone is enough to make her powerful. Soldiers who are respectful of military force are worshipped endlessly.

  The attendant in the logistics department arranged Bai Qingyun and politely said to others:
  "You can sit on the side, and I will call you if you have any questions you need to add!"

  At this time, Shifu, who heard the news, hurried away. After entering the logistics department, I was stunned for a few seconds when I saw Bai Qingyun.

  I felt that the whole body of the fairy was very different from the one they saw two years ago, from the imposing manner to the temperament, Ren Shi knew the first to say hello to her.

  "Captain Bai!"

  Bai Qingyun inspected her head slightly.

  "Xiao Liu, this time I have applied to the chief for the information supplement and I will be fully responsible for it!"