Prologue

Halloween.
October 31st, 2020.
A young girl dressed like a vampire cheerleader was in her car, patiently waiting for someone...Then suddenly.
Bang. BANG. BANG! The girl immediately springs back as she slowly glanced at her right window to see a man with a hockey mask on and a fake machete. He slowly lifts up the mask...
"Real funny, douche," she says as she unlocks the door to let him in. He opens the door and gets into the passenger's seat.
"I got you, didn't I?" the man says as he laughs, setting his hockey mask in the backseat.
"What took you so long, Tanner?" she asks him.
"You know I had to get ready," he tells her.
"You know my car takes forever to start, so not only did I have to wait 5 minutes for the piece of junk to get started, but also I had to wait 10 or so minutes for you to get ready, and you just have a hockey mask on?" She looks at him annoyed. She then rolls her eyes and applys more lipstick on while looking at her window mirror.
"What are you supposed to be? A slut cheerleader?" he asks.
"I'm a victim of a vampire bite. If you'll be so kind as to notice, I actually put effort into my costume, unlike you." She hissed.
"Oh shut up. So what? We gonna bang or what?" Tanner asks.
"You talk to all girls like that?"
"Well I thought I was gonna get laid tonight, so might as well not blue-ball me."
"Well, I find it funny how you think that I'm legally obligated to have sex with you because I'm a woman," Stacy snickered after putting her lipstick in her bag.
"Come on babe, you know Halloween is the number one night for stress-banging. We're the most stressed out, so it horns us up more." He begged
Stacy sighs putting down her bag and looks at Tanner, only to spot someone standing outside the car through the window. She looks worried and concerned.
"Tanner, there's someone outside the car," Stacy whispered, pointing at the window.
Tanner rolls down the window and looks up at the man. The person has black gloves, a long black hooded trench coat, black jeans, black shirt, and they had a wolf mask on. He stares at Tanner, showing no emotion. Just lifelessness...
"Hey man, I know you want to scare people since it's Halloween, but I suggest fucking off, since me and my bitch are gonna bang and we want some privacy," Tanner brags while Stacy rolls her eyes.
The person stands still, not showing any signs of movement.
"Hey, I said fuck off," Tanner threatened. But the person still doesn't show any sign of movement. Only heavy breathing.
"I don't think he's gonna move, he's probably just some Halloween prop," Stacy suggests.
"He isn't, because I can hear him breathing. Must stink in that mask real badly huh?" Tanner replies.
"Just drive off," he tells Stacy. "Well it was nice meeting you, but please keep in mind that some people likes some peace and fucking privacy."
As Stacy goes turn the key and turn the car on, the person finally moves. As Tanner looks back where he'd been standing, the person quickly rams a knife through Tanner's eye socket, causing blood to spurt out like a water fountain. He lets out a bloodcurdling scream before fainting and falling onto the window. Stacy looks at Tanner's dead body petrified and screams.
"TANNER!"
She frantically  opens the door and begins to ran away from the car. The person pulls the knife out of Tanner's bloody stiff head, wiping the blade with a cloth they had in their pocket, and gives chase to Stacy.
Stacy rushes down the street screaming, as she looks glances behind her to see if she was being chased. She runs and runs as fast as she can scared for her life. She had gotten far before the killer suddenly shows up in front of her. She tries to flee only for the killer to throw their knife into her knee, causing her to trip. The killer goes and takes an axe out of a nearby tree stump. Stacy slowly crawls backwards in fear before the killer walks towards her and slams the axe directly at her.
Her screaming was pointless and was suddenly silenced as everyone going trick-or-treating didn't notice the screams. No one knew what had just happened in the yard... No one at all...

STALKER