Chapter 3: Exceed Battle

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL. ART AND CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE EXCEPT FOR MY OC'S.

A/N: This is pretty much a small update that I could entertain you guys with while I work on the larger chapter. Enjoy, minna!

Natasha's P.O.V.

I actually didn't know that Gajeel's exceed could turn into a giant cat. Like over seven feet tall. Epic! I smirk as I glance at Gajeel, who happens to be on my right. "You wanna see which of our exceeds is stronger?" I ask in low voice.

Gajeel looks at me wearily. "Either you're gonna pull off another disappear and murder Lily, or you're serious." We have a stare down, but it ends when I start to laugh. "Eh?" He looks behind him to see if I'm laughing at something else.

"No, baka, I'm laughing at what you said. I sure as hell am okay with hurting people, but if I even think I touched an animal too hard then I freak out... I won't hurt Panther-Lily... I don't promise his safety if you accept my challenge, and if they're okay with it." I look at Giggles, she's laughing at something Happy said, Lily is chuckling while Carla is scolding Happy... aw poor cat, friend zoned.

He grunts. "Only if Lily is up for it."

I smile wickedly. "Are you sure?"

"Deal." Gajeel shakes my hand and jumps back at my expression. "E-eh! You're almost as scary as Erza..."

"Giggles! Panther-Lily! Come here! Gajeel and I have a request!" I call, ignoring Gajeel's annoyed glares.

Panther-Lily hops on over quicker than Giggles, she comes floating all bubbly. "What's up?" Giggles... giggles.

"We thought it'd be cool to see which of you are stronger." I explain, looking at Gajeel. "If you don't wanna fight, you don't have to."

Giggles claps her paws together. "I'll be up for it." She looks at Panther-Lily. "How 'bout you?"

The male exceed looks between Gajeel, me, and Giggles. "Fine, though I haven't been in that form in a quite a long time." He states, starting to change size.

Giggles smirks, her shape shifting too. "I'll go easy on ya, old man."

"I'm more experienced, kid."

"Oh fun. An actual challenge." Giggles growls in her tiger form. Panther-Lily looks slightly surprised, but he takes his sword out.

Gajeel sighs. "Master is going to be so pissed that we started a fight. A most likely very destructive fight."

Lily's sword turns much, much larger. I sigh inwardly knowing this guy will be a challenge for Giggles. Giggles lunges at Panther-Lily and is thrown across the guild hall by the flat of his sword. I flinch, but cheer, laughing. I get a lot of weird looks from everyone in the guild. I stop when I see the fight already turning serious.

Giggles uses one of her speed spells, making her get behind Lily very quickly to use her back legs to buck the black cat into the same wall. The purple tiger smiles, which is actually really creepy. Panther-Lily swings at my cat, and thankfully she dodges, but again is hit by the flat of his sword into the ground, cracking the wooden floor. My cheeks puff out a little as he holds her down, making her squirm for a moment, and then AH-HA! She's finally mastered the teleportation spell I use.

I start to laugh, but then I hear Giggles hiss. "Shut it, Nashi." Just like me, her voice is heard through the whole guild hall.

"Don't call me that!" I scream. "Now go back to the fight!"

And bam, now Lily's on the ground, rolling, trying to pin the other. I lean forward, interested into which is going to win... aw come on they jumped back! They stare and then charge again, it's almost slow motion as Giggles barely dodges the sword, some fur flying off, and then all is done when she rams her head into Panther-Lily's stomach and he's outside the guild. There's silence and then chuckling as a small Panther-Lily enters the guild. 

"You're very skilled!" He flies to the still tiger-form Giggles. "I surrender, I believe all my magic has been drained from here on. We should spare again."

Giggle's form glows as she shrinks to stand before him. "Good fight, comrade." She puts her paw out and Panther-Lily shakes it.

Gajeel's mouth hangs open, I pat his back lightly. "She's been in training for a while. Don't feel down."

"Panther-Lily, we need to train more!" Gajeel cries, looking pissed off. I laugh with quite a few other people in the hall. I look back to see Natsu sitting with Happy, their mouths in gigantic smiles. I look sideways to see Lucy sitting beside him, looking kinda scared.

All is good until I feel my heart rate slow. My face pales insignificantly until Natsu is running towards me. Only silence, I can't hear a thing. "Not now, Renzi..."