Chapter 4: Screw Life

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR THE CHARACTERS. MY OC'S ARE MINE. NO ART POSTED HERE IS MINE.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I catch Natasha as she falls unconscious, her last words ringing in my ears. "Wendy!" Is the only thing that comes out of my mouth.

People crowd as I lay her on the ground gently. She's sweating and squirming, which is probably not a good sign. Wendy kneels down and her hands glow. "I-I don't feel any reason why she fainted. Maybe she was dehydrated?" She exclaims.

I shake my head, frowning. "Is she okay, right?"

Wendy sighs. "Yeah, she's having a panic attack."

I give Wendy a confused look. "What?"

"I don't know, her soul-holder must be controlling it." Wendy explains softly, placing a hand on top of Natasha's forehead. "Though, she's burning up, and that's uncalled for when she's a ice mage."

I pick her up, bridal style, and follow Wendy into the infirmary. All the worried looks giving me a head ache. I lay my sister down on a bed and move her hair from her face. "Ah this isn't good..."

Lucy comes into the infimary and I wave. "Hey, Luce."

She smiles, coming beside me to look down at Natasha's face... "She looks like she's in a lot of pain." Lucy whispers quietly, and her voice is uneven.

I nod, putting an arm around her shoulders. "Please don't cry..." I say lowly into her ear. Lucy looks up at me, her eyes full of emotions. "I mean- shouldn't it be me that's crying? It's my sister."

Her lips quiver and I move back in defense, feeling bad. "You finally found out who your family was, even though you never really cared before... but you look so happy around her, and Nat is so amazing!" She covers her face. "It hasn't even been that long, yet I feel like I was meant to meet her in some way or another."

"Probably because you two are fucking dense and won't realize each others feelings!" Natasha hisses.

Wendy, that I didn't know was sitting there, jumps in her seat. "Natasha-san! What happened?! Are you feeling better?"

Lucy's face was red, and I have no idea why. I look down at Natasha, she still looks in pain but she has a smirk on her face looking at Lucy and I- shit now I'm blushing. "S-sis! We-uh-aren't-" I look nervously at Lucy because I honestly have no idea if she feels the same about me.

Natasha laughs, but starts to cough. "Baka, I told you to hold your loved ones close or they'll end up disappearing on you like they did for me. Bad Dragneel omen." She cringes in pain, and then looks at Lucy. "Clearly Natsu can be an idiot sometimes-"

"A lot of the times." Lucy mutters.

My sister continues. "-but he's a well-built gentleman. You might want to see that before taking Renzi on." She takes a deep breath and looks at Wendy. "And you better go start dating Romeo because you're both hella cute together!"

Lucy giggles, making me grin, though both our cheeks are dusted pink. "Are you a different version of Mira?" She asks jokingly.

I blank. "She's not Mira."

Natasha and Lucy face palm. "Seriously?"

~+~+~+~+~

Lucy's P.O.V.

I lean back in the train chair, waiting for the long journey to begin. I look sideways at Natasha and Natsu, wondering if she has the same problem as him. The train lurches and both of them cover our mouths. "I hate trains..." They say in union.