Chapter 2: Her Other Sides

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL, THE ART, OR ANY CHARACTERS EXCEPT FOR MY OC'S.

Gray's P.O.V.

A small smile finds my lips as I see Wendy giggle, waving her hand through the snow Natasha created, which still floated in the air. Natasha puts her hand out, saying something, it makes Natsu smile, which makes me frown.

"What's making you smile, Flame-Brain?" I ask in a cold voice.

Natsu glances at me and a tick mark appears on his forehead. "I'm happy to see Wendy has another girl dragon slayer to relate to. We're all boys, which I never really realized until now..." He sighs, looking back at Natasha with his eyebrows scrunched up. "I never thought I had siblings. We never heard of this Renzi girl before. It's like they just started to killing business after-"

"A horrible incident." Somebody finishes, I look sideways to see Erza, her face enlightened to see Wendy and Natasha. "Renzi used to be part of guild, I did some research, it was a dark guild... though the name never popped up. I just know that Natasha was also part of it, though not completely human, her and Renzi were as close as you two. Renzi ended up being kicked out, so automatically Natasha was too." Erza stiffens and stares at Wendy and Natasha.

I look, too, seeming to be fine but... Natasha's hair has white streaks in it, like frost. She looks over at us with a scowl. "What kind of resources does this guild even have?" She asks, sounding mad, but also heart-broken. "Stop talking about it, at least. The killing started before we were kicked out, by the way." She adds, standing up, ruffling Wendy's hair. "Sorry, kid, I can't do pretty magic when I'm in a bad mood." Her shoulders shake and she looks towards Natsu before grinning.

Natsu just narrowed his eyes, before grinning himself, which made me uneasy. Natsu glanced at me. "Care to help me beat her up?" Now this, makes me smile.

"Hell yeah." And that's when I strip my shirt. "It's gonna get cold in here."

"Are you kidding? I'll make it hot..." Natsu says, and that's when he charges.

Natasha rolls her eyes and dodges with no effort, and then, Natsu hits her in the back. She yells out, flying across the guild. Natsu looks worried for a moment then sighs in relief as Natasha stands with an evil grin. "Now, little brother, don't be so hasty to hurt a girl." I look at Natsu with disbelief and look back at Natasha... just to find she's not there.

I look around and see that Natsu is confused too. "I can't smell her!"

"That's because you're not thinking, silly." A chilling voice whispers, a cold breezy breath going down my neck.

Natsu and I jump back, looking at the once-before pink-head now a girl with pure white hair and blue glowing eyes. I can't help but say to Natsu, "Dude, why aren't you so epic?"

He 'tsk's me, but shrugs. "Fire is more deadly, but there's always something more evil about ice..."

And she disappears in a blink of an eye. "Not again..." I mumble, turning around, but see no one.

"I'm in the wind, thinking of sins..." A beautiful singing voice rings out through the guild.
"I'm in the wind drowning in my sins..."
"I'm drowning in the ice..."

I snort. "You can't drown in ice!" I call out, everyone in the guild on alert now.

"I'm drowning in the ice that the fire destroyed..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Me and Natsu say, giving up in the looking for her.

"I'm in the water, ready to die..."
"I'm in the water, but then there's one guy..."
"He freezes the water, and saved my life..."
"I'm in love once again..."