Chapter 6: Reunion

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY ART OF ANY KIND OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS (unless it's my OCs)!

Five years later

Nobody forgot of the change events five years ago, Natsu didn't seem like it bothered him, but everyone knew he was upset. Lucy, being herself, was upset because her best friend was, and it enraged him that he was the reason for her sad eyes. So, he moved on and took his big sister's advice; he told Lucy about his feelings and she returned them with an open heart. 

Of course, everyone never forgot the pink-haired Dragneel woman, and always wondered of her whereabouts. But after a year, mostly everything went back to normal.

~

Erza's P.O.V.

I walk into the guild, head held high. I stride up to the counter where Mira sits, ignoring the ruckus around me. I sit and motion for her to serve me. She comes over, one of her sweet smiles on her lips. "Good morning, Erza, you look like you had a good sleep today."

I nod. "Yes, good morning, I did indeed."

She raises her eyebrow. "Should I even ask what you want?" Mira asks with a small giggle.

I shake my head, an amused smile across my face. "Strawberry cake, as always."

Mira giggles again as she goes to fetch my food. After a few seconds, I turn my head to see Natsu and Gray fighting again. I sigh, making sure my feet make settle stomping sounds. I stand behind them, seeing Lucy and Juvia face-palm when the two boys don't realize my presence.

"You're too loud." I say darkly, grabbing them by their ears and smash their heads together. I leave them on the ground and walk away.

I sit back down at the bar to see Mira with a frown by my cake. I take a bite, looking at her with a questioning look. She purses her lips, putting a piece of paper in front of me. I scan it and my eyebrows scrunch up together; it's a job request for Team Natsu from an unknown person, and a very low reward as well... actually the reward says 'reunions'. That's very suspicious. I narrow my eyes and see at the bottom written in different hand writing 'And Juvia!' 

"We'll investigate this right away." I pause, looking at my cake. "After I eat."

---

Lucy's P.O.V.

I scan the request, confused to why specifically to our team and Juvia. I slow as I see the others slow. I look around, confused. "This place looks really familiar." I mutter, getting a few comments of agreement from the others.

We all stand in the exact spot asked to be met. I stiffen as I hear Natsu say he smells someone other than my team- no... more than one! I whip around, as does the rest of the team turns and all of our eyes widen.

My eyes scans the cloaks I've seen a few times. A grin pulls on my face. 

Erza steps forward, shaking her head. "'Reunion.' I should've known it was you." She says, her eyes trailed on the figure standing in front of the rest of the hooded figures.

Him and the rest of his guild remove their hoods, and my grin falls in surprise, seeing more than one pinkette there. I see Natsu looking completely stunned. Jellal steps out of the way as Natasha takes a few steps forward, a smug smirk on her face. "Reunions was the only word we could think of instead of giving it away." 

Natsu runs forward and nearly knocks Natasha down as he hugs her. Both Dragneels laugh, I can hear Natsu saying something, and I look over at Wendy to see her smiling, probably hearing what he's saying. Then he pulls away, grinning like an idiot that he is. "I took your advice! I told Lucy how I felt!" He says loudly, making my cheeks turn red.