Chapter 4: School!

Nevaeh is 8 now.

Today is the day I go to school...... not looking forward too it. My mama says I'll be just fine but I don't know about that. But she says it's up to the school to teach me some more stuff. So I guess I'll comply. I'll get see lani again, even though I saw her last week.

My mama also says I'll be able to have some interaction with males there she's so excited even if I'm quite far from being of age, I have to wait 9 more years before I can be with these beautiful men. A sad thing that is. But at least I can look at them at school and maybe scout out future mates as my mama wants me to do. 

Apparently lani has already chose a male she will be with in the future although I have no idea how she did that. I guess that's what school is for! So here I am my mama and a few of her males sending me and some of my brothers off to school. They figured her and all her males would be overkill so it's just them. My mama kisses us on the check and sends us off.

I walk into the big room and the first thing I see are some females and males siting on logs on opposite sides of the room and one male in the middle of the room. I'm guessing he's our teacher. My guess is right as he tells us to take our seat. He introduces himself and explains to us what he will teach us. 

They are all things I don't know and that's great because I'll get to know it now. He informed us that we will only be in school for 6 years!? That's music to my ears! The time in this world is a little different 1 year passes way fast here. Biased of earth time a year here is only half a year on earth. So it goes pretty fast 

So let's see what I learn in this time!

Time skip✨6 years later (I warned y'all about the time skips, don't come for me)

As I predicted school sucked, but I learned a lot. 

Apparently whole females are females with no animal traits and they have better fertility. And half females have the animals traits of the beast they are and they apparently have less fertility. So good for me I have less fertility because I'm a half female, forget that! I love my ears and tail! Half females have better senses then whole females do so suck on that!

There are many tribes around the world but where we live is the beast kingdom where there are many beasts and there are kings the king of the land beasts, king of the sky beasts, and king of the sea beasts. However every tribe has a leader which is past on through generations or through an all out fight. 

Unlike in the manga where the highest seen marked beast is 4 the highest ranked beast here is 7! Which the king of land beasts happens to be.

 There are also many ways females show interest if you touch a male, give them food, or invite them into your house it means that you are interested in them. There are also ways males are accepted. Simply by the male courting and being accepted by the female. Or the female asking to have him as a mate it was pretty self explanatory to me. The only thing I don't know is how mates are accepted at campfires.

And apparently not all snakes and reptiles are feral there are some sane reptiles. However any male turns feral if a female removes their spouse mark!

All this leaning was a lot at first considering I had not been to school in a while on earth but after 6 years of it here it was better.

The teacher calls us back in the room from outside it seems our break is over! We all sit back in our seat me sitting next to lani while looking across from us. In class there are always some stares. Females looking at males, males looking at females. For some reason I was deemed the most petty female in class so I get quite a lot. 

However I was looking across the room at this pair of beast men who were friends. One being a 15 year old cheetah with 2 marks, and the other  being the best male in class A black mamba male with 3 marks at 16! 

The 15 year old was blond with orange eyes his name was Mark and the 16 year old had black hair and yellow eyes his name was Bain. To me these two were the best looking males in school. And apparently they think pretty well of me too because their stares went right back at me before shying away. However my staring is interrupted by the teacher.

" young females and young males you are all 14 or older now and tomorrow is your last day of school. This day is a very special day so tomorrow you must come to school with your parents, if you must know what this special day is ask your parents. Have a good day!"

What's so special about tomorrow? I guess I'll have to do what he says and ask mama.

Hehehehe what's so special about tomorrow 👀 

Finished July/23/2021 

Not edited