11:B-B-Babies?

I get so nervous when some of y'all follow me cuz like- i read some crazy stuff and I'm coming out with a *ahem* very different book soon- maybe- Don't blame me if y'all get traumatized from seeing stuff 🙈

Recap

Walking down the streets of our division of the beast kingdom I must say we look pretty intimidating. 2 *ahem* If I must say myself, beautiful females holding hands with 6+ males surrounding us, their sharp eyes piercing anything that stares too long.

I can only hope they allow me to talk to my mates in peace! Please pretty please!

Present

As we walk up to the festival I see lines of shops leading up to a big fire in the middle, all surrounded by forest of course. Logs line the side lines in circles able to seat more than 5 with a small fire in the middle of it.

Even though after coming to this world i was used to dinner by the fire. However, I was completely in awe. i have never been camping in my past life so such a big bonfire like this and resting places were still kinda Forien.

As we walk up we are greeted by the elder who is the leader of our tribe. He meets us in the middle with a smile.

He nodded his head with a smile, tail wagging slightly behind him. " Ah what a beautiful family we have here! I hope you, your males and your precious female cub enjoy tonight."

As he finished the sentence that just seemed way too creepy in my book to my mother, he turned to me tail wagging more.

"Ah and this one! Nevaeh is it? I heard you finished school marked as the prettiest and smartest female in your class! I do hope you enjoy tonight.... And possibly find more males that interest you?

Knowing this world he probably has a favorite son he wants to introduce to me for me to claim. You're out of luck, old man. I had no problem showing him that and I gave him a bored look.

I say with fake innocence,"Hmm no, not really I'm fine with who I have. Oh wow! It would be a disaster if I ended up with a male who is much older with barely 3 marks. Oh, elder, aren't most of you so- oh sorry i seemed to have unknowingly insulted your sons!"

He's such a fool. I even have to put my hand over my mouth to hide the smirk when his face turns from a smile to a completely depressed look.

Even more so when I'm met with my mothers face of restraint- Restraint from laughing! Ahh she knows me so well!

To stop myself from laughing I cough before saying "Well I'm sorry for that elder silly me! But I have Bain so young with 3 marks! And Mark not so far behind him, very good for a very pretty female right? I'm pretty right? You said so yourself elder!"

His face turns uncomfortable as offending me, in his case, would be bad. That is if he wants me to claim one of his sons. "Ahh yes, such a pretty female. Um, I will see you when the festivities end. Enjoy!" He nods his head again and goes back over to his sons, so fast that you would think his beast is a cheetah or a hummingbird.

A Handful of laughter bursts out from behind me and I turn around. Seeing my mother and fathers laughing as well as lani? I honestly couldn't help holding one back either. Ahh the perks of being pretty are coming for me i guess? Too bad the cockiness and confidence is just a front.

Having finally stopped laughing, I ran up to Lani and hugged her. Seeing as we are practically the same size I did not come up only to her hip!

She squeals and I at first don't know if it's good or bad till she speaks. "Nevaeh, are you ready to finally speak to our males?!" She says well- squeals

"Yesss! I'm so excited but I actually just can't wait until I turn 17!" She looks at me with the same look of excitement.
"Yes I can't wait either! Your baby's are going to be so cute! Oh Wow!"

Wait...

Babies?

OH MY GOD

I forgot I'm basically required to have baby's with these beautiful, fantastic, strong, handso-
Anyway, I was in it for the men I totally forgot I had to have kids.

Well here's to my probably adorable kids? Thankfully they will have incredibly handsome fathers~

Well that's the end guys- can't say when the next is coming out honestly. To much going on. Things have been tough but enjoy the chapter hopefully although its short. It's only about 50-67 words short of what my chapters normally are. Oh also my birthday just passed so whoop ig

Fin: 2/6/2022 (past Fucking 12 am- cuz I'm currently functioning on caffeine ayyyee)

In no way edited-