Chapter 8: Petty females

Heres your local warning authors note! There is cursing in this chapter yay-

And also some descriptions of fighting and blood. You will see where you can skip it, if you need to. I wouldn't say it's bad though. I think If you could read the manga you can read the fight description- but everyone is different 🤗

Recap

"Mom, this is the female who took my male! do something!"

And out comes a growl from my fathers, and my mother too.

This is going to be good! Wish I had some popcorn.

Present~

Growls are coming from everywhere!

From my family and from Jenny's Family.

I'd honestly handle Jenny myself but she basicly sicked her mom and her mom's males on me. It would be better if I could call Bain and mark- seeing as Jennys mom only has 1 Three marked male and 2, Two marked males.

But sadly Future mates who are not full mates yet can not defend their female against another's harem of males. My family has to do that until my future mates and I are together.

So here we are in a less than friendly situation. Although to be honest my fathers would completely wreck her males. Seeing as all my fathers are 3 Marked males and above.

"Um, not to get into your little p-problem here but it would be n-nice if you c-could take this o-outside?" My poor teacher says. I kinda forgot he was here-

Honestly I can understand where he's coming from. 2 Raging mama females, Their males, and Their daughters who are "fighting" over a male.

But as per his request and some extra growls and stares we all walk outside.

I guess we can start this, I mean it's practically a face off already.

"You know Jenny, when I told you to run back to your little mommy I didn't mean make her handle your problems. I could have helped you find your place. Because unlike you I know how to handle my problems'' I said flashing her my claws

"Y-You Bitch, you have no right to say that to me!" "Mom, do something!" Of course little Miss queen Jenny started throwing a fit.

"Hana you should really control your children! I mean just look at what she's done to my Jenny! She's stealing males, threatening females, She doesn't even act like a regular female and she acts like she's better than us with her prissy little language. It's Disappointing!" Jennys mom said yelling at my mom

My mom rolled her eyes '' The only thing disappointing is how much you coddled Jenny you petty ass bitch! Don't say my daughters disappointing she's the prettiest female in the class and she got Bain fair and square because he wanted her. She's way prettier than your spoiled brat over there! I'll be surprised if Jenny ever has more than 3 males, just like her mother!"

Shock is the only thing I can describe on Jenny and her mom's face. I guess they did not expect my mom to come back like that. I wish I had that on camera-

Suddenly I hear Jenny's mom commands her males "Get them! Get rid of her males! And leave the females for us when you finish!"

My mom pulled me back as my fathers leap into action Turing into their beast forms. Leaving 4 to look after me and mama.

"Don't worry, pup this will be over soon. Those males are in no way a challenge for your fathers."

Fight starts here——————

I can clearly see that.Fur is already scattered everywhere. I can see my fathers clawing and biting at the other males. Those males are definitely struggling even with the fights being 1 on 1. All 7 of my fathers could have gone out and ended this faster but I have a feeling they are toying with the males.

Thus hurting Jenny and her mom's pride. Because they definitely lost this fight.

There is blood also everywhere, my fathers that were sent to fight all had claws and canines. It's a pretty gruesome fight, with my fathers ripping at skin and biting legs.

You could see the faces Jenny and her mother had. They clearly knew that this fight was done for. Yet Jenny's mom had not told her males to submit yet. That and all of the males dying was the only way for this fight to officially stop.

But the last straw was struck when my father sunk his canines right into the stomach of a cheetah beast.

Fight ends here—————

A Whimper sounded through the air coming from the beast who was heavily injured.

"Submit just submit already!" Her other 2 males are eager to submit and sound their own whimper. They change into their human form to grab their fellow injured male.

My father let out a growl and walked back to me and my mother.

Jennys mom looks up from her male on the ground, to me and my mother. She gets on the ground towards me and my mother.

"I-I-I I'm sorry, please forgive me it's just that I wanted to make sure Jenny had a male and I did not really see what happened! Jenny just told me her males were taken from her! Plea-"

"Just get up" I stared down at her. "Next time check your own female before you come causing me problems. Bain said yes to me fair and square. Next time Jenny has a problem she can come to me herself."

I lean down to her and push her head up towards me "Because now you have nothing but a spoiled coddled female, and a male on the brink of death." I finish up and turn to my mother.

"Ready to go pup" my mom says, reaching her hand out for me to grab.

Grabbing her hand I yawn "Of course it's been a long day I need some beauty rest.''That of course grabs a laugh from my mom!

Man I've got a rival and some drama already and I'm not even of age yet. What a crazy world this is.

Guys- I have started school again so hang with me on the slow updates.

Small AN:
Also I know that Hana's males can be confusing. It's just that she has 7 males so as a whole Nivea refers to them as "Father" and the Father who is actually the biological father is referred to as "Dada Zack" or just dad.

And this is all because I'm not really paying attention to names and backgrounds of other males. It will only mostly be Nevaeh's Males that I pay the most attention to. But I will occasionally refer to Nevaeh's fathers by their names in the story.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter though!

Finished 9/5/2021

Not edited