...Sister?...

For the whole day my mind was clear, which I found suspicious. I felt like I was missing something. Or someone.
The day went in regularly, as did training. I was a hard worker when it came to training. I didn't necessarily have a goal in particular like every one else here did. I was only doing this so I can live. Becoming a sister or a caretaker was the least of my worries honestly.
Although today Grandma came mid-training and asked to speak with me.

Grandma: Since you work the hardest during training, you are getting a job as sister.
Y/N: Oh..really? When am I starting.
Grandma: As soon as possible.
Y/N: Wait what?
Grandma: Plantation 3 is where you'll be staying.

So I'm leaving to become a sister huh. Interesting.

Grandma: You should go pack your stuff.
Y/N: I'm leaving right now??
Grandma: Yes, go. I'll meet you at here. Shouldn't take long right?
Y/N: Of course.

I hurried off to go pack my things. Grandma was right, it didn't take long. As I was nervously making my way back to Grandma. I didn't know how to feel about this whole situation.

Grandma waved to me once she saw me in the distance, making way to her step by step.

Grandma: Alright, lets go.

I carried my bag in silence as Grandma led the way. An awkward silence to be exact.

Grandma: I'm sure you'll do well with the kids. Their delightful.
Y/N: I hope so.

Once we finally got to the gate, I touched the cold bars as I opened it.

Grandma: Alright. Have fun.

She treated me as if I were a child.

Y/N: We'll see.

I smiled, as I exited the tunnel. She waved to me as I started walking to the house that was filled with children.
I found it strange because I felt like something was missing. Like I was supposed to be doing something other then taking care of children. Maybe I was only being paranoid.

I finally got to the house and took a deep breath, before I got the chance to knock, the door opened. It was the caretaker of the house.

???: Oh you must be the sister.
Y/N: Y-ya..I am.

She let me inside and the kids looked at me with curious eyes.
The caretaker gestures to the kids and they all made their way outside leaving me alone with the caretaker..who I should probably learn the name of.

???: Follow me to my office.
Y/N: Oh..yes ma'am.

She led the way, while I nervously carried my bag while walking. Once we got to her office, she leaned against a desk while giving me a cold stare.
Which I oddly found attractive...

???: It was Y/N. Right?
Y/N: Ya. May I have your name?
???: Isabella.

She raised her eye brow a bit, then looked me up and down.
That named seemed a little to familiar.

Isabella: We met somewhere. Haven't we?
Y/N: Im not sure.
Isabella: Ya, at training.

I went down memory lane. Trying my best to recall anything.

Memory~

As I was walking through the halls with my nose in a book, I accidentally bumped into someone and we both almost tripped over.

Y/N: Oh my gosh I'm so sorry.

I closed my book to make sure the other person wasn't hurt or anything.

Isabella: Oh its fine. I wasn't looking at where I was going.
Y/N: Same.

I nervously laughed.

???: Excuse me.

Someone carrying a big box bumped into me, which made me clumsily fall towards Isabella.
Dropping my book, and accidentally pushing her against a wall. I caught myself by quickly putting my hand on the wall.
The second I realized what happened, I turned into a blushing mess.

Y/N: I- I-Im sorry!

I stepped away from her, watching as her face slightly turned red.

Y/N: Are you ok? Did I hurt you?

I panicked.

Isabella: No! I'm fine!

My shoulders tensed up.

Isabella: I think ima go now.

She hurried away leaving me in total embarrassment.

Back to Reality ~~

Y/N: Oh you still remember me?

I nervously put my hands in my pockets.

Isabella: How could someone forget that.
Y/N: I guess you're right.
Isabella: It was unfortunate timing that guy had to bump into you.
Y/N: It really was. I remember how awkward it was when we saw each other in class.

I saw a slight blush, it wasn't to noticeable but I can still see it.

Isabella: Anyways. Work.
Y/N: Yes of course.
Isabella: Here are the children's documents.

She put her hand on a stack of papers.

Isabella: I'm sure memorizing them shouldn't be that difficult.
Y/N: Not at all.
Isabella: Good.

She handed me the stack of paper.

Isabella: Your room is upstairs, the third door to the right.
Y/N: Got it. Thanks.

I walked out of the room, while looking at the papers she just had handed me. Although I failed to see a small smile creep onto her face while she looked at me.