YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE 4

UNEDITED PART :

Anirudh Could not concenterate on his Work as he have left Parikshith in home alone trusting the Maid that he have appointed newly. He cursed him for leaving him as it is Tulsipur and what if his Family got to know that he had brought Parikshith with him. He rushed and completed the important works started to the Guest house where he was staying. 

Anirudh went inside the House shouting " Parikshith main agayaa kahan ho ! Pakkadam pakadayi khelenge aaj ! Roshagulla kaayenge ! " and searched him but could not get any traces of Parikshith. A strange fear occupied his heart still he thought Parikshith is pranking as ususal.

He smilingly bent down and checked under the bed saying " Pataaa...." But could not Find Parikshith There. His heart started beating eratically, That time the house maid entered with the pot of water casually.

" Aap kaha gaye the " Anirudh uttered holding his temper.

" Wo Barrister Babu maine Paani bharne gayi thi yahaa ka nal kharab tha isliye agle galli main jaake bharke ayi hoon " she said exhausted.

" Iski ab kya zaroorath hai, Maine mere Bete ke Khyal Rakne ka Zimmendari dekar gaya na aapki laprwayi ki wajeshe mere Beta gayab hai " He shouted which made the maid to shiver as she was not accustomed to these things.

Anirudh searched frantically while a letter came into his hand. He crushed the letter after Reading it said " Mujhe pata tha ! " and barged outside started towards RC haveli.

He came furiously to RC haveli but as soon as he reached the haveli he could not stay angry, as somehow he was the one behind them suffering without Parikshith. Sonner Angry mode trailed into Guilty and he could not move forward.

He was quivering before the Threshold, Kaka who was about to pass the hall saw Anirudh widened his eyes said " Arey Barrister Babu aap yahaan ! kuch kaam tha kya yahaan " 

" Wo mera Beta chayiye "

Hearing Kaka's Voice Binoy,som and Batuk  stormed outside. They were happy to see Anirudh after three years but they were still Angry with him for his actions hence they stood still.

Anirudh was pleased seeing his family and Wondered where is Bondita, He thought she might hav emarried someone but Then who have abducted Parikshith? He believed that Someone from RC family have brought Parikshith but seeing their Non chalant reaction fear panged his heart.

" Beta arey Anirudh beta Tumne shaadi karli Beta bhi hai, Batay kyu nahi! Bahu kaha hai bulao shagun denge " kaka said sarcastically. 

" Maine koi shaadi nahi ki, Parikshith ki bhare main pooch raha hoon "

" Kon Parikshith " Binoy asked adjusting his specs as he was not aware of the name of his Grandchild. Bondita and Kaka used to address him as Parikshith while others said bachcha commonly.

" Mera aur Bondita ka Beta jo theen saal pehle paida hua yaad haina, Kaha hain wo "

" Yahaan aake doond rahe hain, Aapne parikshith kahi Gumadiya kya " The strong voice came from Kaka's behind was enough to make him shutter. Anirudh shooked his head and tried to gather some confidence to Face her. But his Heart went into strike and disobeyed his command!

Bondita stood before him Fiercely, While he could not meet her eyes. He felt Guilty still he said " Bondita jaantha hoon tumne Mere bete ko Agwa karke laayi ho Usse meri pass bhejdo " 

" Barrister Babu mujhe nahi Pata " Bondita shuddered her shoulders crushing his heart into million. He remenicised how she used to call him Patibabu which was a heaven to cherish, But here stood a Independent Young lady devoid of any emotions seemed she have became thin then Before, Ornaments have been reduced and she had a simple neck piece and a thin bangles on her wrist with her shakapola, a small bindi with a pinch of sindoor.

ANIDITA - SAILING WITH YOU !!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें