TERA FITOOR CHAD GAYA RE (TS)

Unknown to RC's Bondita was Facing trouble each and every day by the Land lady and other villagers who tagged her as apshaguni and Humiliate her More often. But she Beared everything as her dream is bigger than this.

Radhika always comes to Bondita's rescue, She always believed that there won't be any mistake from Bondita's side in staying alone. Roopalata hated Bondita due to her Righteousness and Straight Forward character Peeled her skin before her Step son Rudhraansh Mukerjee !!

She always planned to Outst Bondita but Rudraansh who was Faithful to Bondita for saving his sister Protested and Stood in her way of outsting her.

Bondita struggled at her Initial days But sooner when she Got to know She is going to be the Mother of her Patibabu's Child. her Joy knew No bounds, she was overwhelmed But the Society and Roopalata Looked at her Disgustingly still she paid no heeds.

Anirudh could Not hold himself after Knowing the Good news Badly wanted to hug her and Preserve her in his Arms. Sooner The wedding preperations Started and Ashirvaad Rasam was supposed to happen that day.

Anirudh was on cloud nine and was waiting desperately to have the Glimpse of his lady while the latter was busy in arrangements. Bondita was Three Months Pregnant when she Left RC haveli, But they were Not aware ! If her Ksj had Known he would have not allowed her To step out of the House But destiny Played and she Got to know after accepting the Vanavaas.

Anirudh saw Bondita noticed her slightly Bulged stomach Cried In happiness Badly wanted to feel his Child still holded himself. All rc's Were happy seeing Bondita with their Heir In her stomach.

When Married Ladies are Supposed to give ashirwadh, Radhika Holded Bondita's hands Said " Durga Didi aap mujhe sab se Pehle ashirvaadh denge " while Som adored her for showing Affection to his Boudi Rc's were Happy with her Gesture.

Bondita who was Happy too stepped Forward while Roopalata said " Radhika Tu pagal hogayi kya ? Wo ek apshaguni hai, Bina Pati ki jee rahi hei isse ashirvaadh lena chahthi ho tum ".

while all raged at the Humilation Anirudh Closed his Fists controlling Remebering it's His Brother's Ashirvaadh ceremony. " Maa app kya Bole jaa rahe hein us din Durga Didi Nayi aayi toh pata nayi mera kya Hua hoga aap inhe apmaan kar rahe hein "

" Achcha phir Poocho Apni yeh Durga didi se ki Kiska Bacha Apne Kok mein Paal Rahi hei ? Kissi aur Ki bachche ke Maa bannewali hogi isliye Iski Pati ne iska chod diya Hoga " Roopalata Hissed while Anirudh Who came there with kaka Boiled in anger along with all RC's.

Anirudh Tried to Walk forward while Binoy and Kaka holded each of his Hands From wither side stopping him. " Kaha jaa raha hei Tu Anirudh ?" Kaka asked in a Slow Tone.

" Jaa raha hoon ki Yeh kehne Wo bachcha mera hei, Aur Bondita ko yeh sab kehne ka adhikar nahi hai unhe " Anirudh Bubbled up while Kaka equally hissed " Isliye Keharahe the Hum yeh sab math karo ab Kuch nayi kar sakthe Gaowaalen Nazar rakh rahe honge Hum par isliye chup raho ".

Before things gets Overboard Rudransh entered and said " Aap kya keharahi Hei Jiska Bachcha hei usse Kehna ya nahi kehna Durga Ka neeji mamla hei hum dakkal nayi de sakthe " and Sampoorna steped forward said " Hamesha Garbawathi Aurathein Shubh Maana Jaatha hei, Isliye Mein chahthi Hoon mere Dusra bete Ki Shaadi mein yeh rasam Durga Karein " making things sorted Out.

Roopa lata scoffed and stepped away while Bondita Completed the Rasam,  Anirudh Escaped from the Crowd who were Wishing the New Couple and Tried to Spot Bondita  came Before him and He frooze adoring her New Look.

They were Standing near the Doors Of the Kitchen and People were Not Around them, Even Tough they Knew It's Dangerous Yet they could Not help. Both stood Teary eyed as Its been Months They Looked at each other Properly. Bondita who composed herself Ran into the Kitchen Grabbed the Haandi extended it to him said " Yeh Lijiye Barrister Babu Roshagulla Khayiye " sounding lIke a Stranger. even if someone spots Them They can manage she Thought!

ANIDITA - SAILING WITH YOU !!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें