foreword

LAUGHTER LINES.

I hope I haven't already driven past my greatest moments.
I hope there is something beautiful on the horizon that's just as impatient as I am. Something so eager, it wants to meet me halfway.
A moment that is diligently staring at its watch, trembling with nervousness, frustrated, and bursting at the seams, wondering what's taking me so long to arrive.

-rudy francisco

SPENCER REID HAD WOKEN UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BED. At least that's what Garcia would say if she saw him in his current state. So far, his tie had gotten caught in the subway door, he spilled his coffee when he tripped on the stairs, and he had a head splitting migraine at only eight-thirty in the morning.

Close to his subway exit was a coffee shop that the agent had passed by many times before. Never had he visited the establishment, but today he was in desperate need of caffeine to calm his rattled nerves. Coffee seemed to not only wake Spencer up, but it also seemed to be the only thing that kept him alive.

The plan was simple. He was supposed to grab his daily dose of life support, clear his head and then go about his day. But upon stumbling into the unfamiliar establishment, the young genius unexpectedly winded up finding a lot more than he ever expected to find.

victoria pedretti as . . .

gwen thompson

gwen thompson.

_________________________

this is my first ever fic on wattpad so please go easy on mee. i suck at writing synopsis and so used an excerpt from the first chapter because what can i say i'm stupid.

also the pretty cover cred goes to my queen vintagegrace  ty my love!