Chapter-8

The heart is the cage of emotions; everything is bottled up there.

-+-+-+-+--+&+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I was running; running late my breathe was hitched, as I will never breathe again, the night became darker as it will consume everything in it and my heart? It was going to explode!

I wanted to scream! I wanted to fight against the world! But most of the time I wanted to run away from here.

I reached the hospital when it was almost past midnight.

There is something strange about hospitals, which I don't relish.
Whenever I have been here I have always been hurt! And there were so many scenarios in my mind running that are never going to stop.

I asked the receptionist about the wardroom where my family was.

And when I reached there, I saw Dad laying on the bed, tubes around his whole body, maybe at that time I lost myself.

The picture that was ahead of me was devastating, and my heart was bickering to hide away all the misery in the night!
However, I couldn't! My grandpa was here in this hospital last year who couldn't make it to home and now dad here laying with his eyes close as everything is alright!

I hate time! It always creates destruction!

When mom saw me she rushed in to hug me and started crying, her fragile eyes were now showing all the struggle she had done in her life.

My Aunt was there too. She was also looking at my father as her life depends on him.

How hopeless we humans are?
We can do nothing for our heart when we belong to someone, we think of them as highly precious, we get afraid to lose them and when they don't belong to us... they are just another human for us.

Time is playing its game again and in the whole universe, no one can defeat it! We have to adapt ourselves according to time if we want to survive.

I gently rubbed my eyes and stopped crying, hugged my mother, because I can do that! I need to be very brave to console her.

When she got still for a moment, I asked what occurred?

She looked at me, her pale eyes became paler once again, then she shook her head and whispered in her low tone in my ears, "heart-attack!"

At that moment I collapsed on the floor as there will be no beginning and no end!

It has always been heart!
The organ that runs living creatures also burns them up, and I am afraid of what is beating inside me.
I have always been afraid of the heart and its desires, its shame and its power of intolerance related to everything.

My grandpa died due to a heart attack too and now this!

When she looked at my collapsed figure, she rubbed my back and whispered in her broken voice," the doctor said he will be alright, Julia, please look at me and try to breathe,"

Of course, the doctor said he will be alright, and everything then goes to normal as always, isn't it?

***

We waited until the morning and when the sun rises its rays fall on me, burning what was hidden inside, I felt something peculiar, about the aura.

The doctor came outside the room looking at all of us because we were too afraid to ask about anything.

"Is everything fine, doctor?" My mother's eyes were full of hope, her wrinkles were already showing her era of time. And she is becoming old, she is decaying day by day.

"He is alright now, you can meet him." The doctor said while assuring us and walked away.

When we went inside the room. I saw my dad's eyes were open, his eyes that were full of gratitude are showing all the wisdom of his life.

All the tubes around him were horrifying, but what could we do?

"Julia?" He called my name, or maybe at least he tried in his weak position. When I was afraid of everything when my heart was bleeding with thousands of emotions.

As I went near to him, he asked me to sit near him, so close as the wind wouldn't separate us.

Then he patted my head with his hand.

And then in his low tone, he asked me something,

"I hope you get married as soon as possible," I know what he was trying to say what he was believing in. And what was he trying to hide in the eyes?

He is thinking, he won't be able to survive more, that's why he wanted to see me as a bride. he wants to see her little girl get married already.

However, I am sure, he will survive for as long as he wants to! I will do everything in my power to make him survive.

I nodded my head while acknowledging his question, "I will get married, dad. don't worry!"

I assured him. Then he went to sleep, his face was showing a gentle hint of a smile.

Of course, I have to get married one day, then why not now!

Arnav Mehra is doing everything in his power to make things work then why not him? And why not now?

But do you love him?

A voice inside my heart asked me, which I was clueless about?

Do we need to be in love to get married?
As I looked up to the ceiling when the wind was at its epitome trying to hit me on my face when the birds started chirping outside the room in the sky.

Then I went outside to look at nature. Everything is so perfect, extremely beautiful here, nature is in love with the birds, the sun is in love with the universe, the sky is in love with the stars, the moon is in love with the shine, the birds are in love with the freedom, and I?
Am I in love with Arnav Mehra?

This is not even a question yet!
I don't love him, or anybody! But people don't need to be in love to get married right?

Anyways? Love has always come in different forms and it is so absurd to the realm about only in the lover's way.

My mother came to my side as she embarked on her presence while sliding her hand on my shoulder, "are you sure, Julia? About marrying?"
Her eyes were focused and confused at the same time.
How can eyes be that much powerful to show everything that was hidden inside?
"Yes, I am ready!"
I whispered to her. When there was a battle going inside my heart.

"Okay then, we will arrange everything in a month!" She smiled, assuring me that everything will be alright.

A month! And after a month I will be married to Arnav Mehra?

Time is playing its game
And this time I am just a prose to think.

--+-!-+-+-+---+-&--&---++-+;;-!+:-+-++---+&---

Ah! And what do you think?
Will Julia get married to Arnav?

Comments your thoughts
Xoxo❤