Chapter-24

Your heart is your power, always listen to it.

+-+-+-%+-+$-$+$-+$-$+$-#+-#+#-#+#

Universe has no beginning and no end. You can elope your whole life against it and still be clueless. It has no detachments to anyone. What once is lost; is lost forever. The heart that once was the wildest beast of the forest in a frozen lake now with no future and hope.

I saw the beaming moon in the sky through the window.

Tomorrow is the day when I am going to marry Arnav.

I have never thought that I will get married to someone without having compassion or love.

Now I understand everything. Why do some people bash the word love? Why there are children who have not seen anything special about their parents, why didn't see the sparkle in their eyes, why they have always been called to not feel. Why they didn't die for each other, why did their child always hide behind the clouds?

They didn't marry when they were in love. They didn't marry because they aspire to be each other, they didn't marry to get die for another one day, instead, they married because they had to! They married because they didn't know what love was.

And the circle continues, again and again, that's why most of the people say- don't be a fool enough to love to marry.

I closed my eyes again and thought about my family, my mother and father. How glad they are for me. How happy their heart is.

No power in the world can snatch it from their heart and I am glad at least some people live the way they want.

I saw the book again, the same book of black cover, I need to put it somewhere else.

I hide it inside my cupboard and closed the chapter of my life forever to get peace again.

***

The next day I woke up by hearing the sound of heavy rain.

I stood up and went near the window to glance outside to see the weather only to realise the world has become dark now.

The storm in the ocean has erupted, though there is no ocean in Delhi still  I can feel it, there was no sign of the greatest sun on the earth, or maybe it is there but it has hidden between the clouds.

And a thunderstorm like the velvety ocean announced itself the powerful gesture of the universe.

The droplets of rain were making their way through the air to the land without getting erupted in the process.

How can they be so determined to not lose their path? How can they be determined despite knowing that once they will land on the surface, they will be finished forever, still the passion of their, for the love of the land they do it!

They do everything in their power to meet the surface, they sacrifice their life just to feed us.

I closed my eyes again, opened only when I saw my mother standing near to me.

"What are you looking at?" Her soothing voice was crystal clear, her aura somehow warmed the dripping temperature of the room.

"Nothing!" I let out a whisper.

Maybe I am looking at nothing and everything, maybe I am at nothing and everything.

"Today is a day of your life. Don't take the stress darling," she rubbed my back in an attempt to calm my nerves down.

She is thinking I am anxious about getting married, maybe I am but the question is absurd here.

"Mom, how did you feel when you and dad got married?"