The Chefshank Redemption

Chris: Last week, the "dry" desert heat baked our favorite partners like roadkill on the blacktop. But crispy bottoms or not, they still had to mount their ancient steed from a hundred-foot platform. *Chuckles* But that wasn't all. A calf-roping had the teams lasso each other. When Trent's crazy love act led him to throw challenges "for" Gwen, she gave him the old heave-ho. And then she played the most dangerous game by telling James' teammates the real reason "why" they've been losing the challenges while keeping her mouth shut to James himself. "Well, poor old Deputy Trent found himself hitching a ride on the Three-Ten to Loonyville." The Screaming Gaffers won the west, and only ten remain. Stay tuned to find out who will win this week. 

Chris: "Could it be

Chris: "Could it be...The Grips?"

Owen: Hey, we heard that.

Beth: It could still happen. We're not losers.

Beth then accidentally spits out her retainer.

Chris: Right. And will James learn the dark truth of Trent's real reason for being eliminated? See for yourself next on "Total Drama Action."

James' POV

*Airhorn Blares*

Duncan: Whizz dibs. I called it.

Duncan then tries to open the door, but surprisingly, it's locked shut.

Duncan: Hey, a little help?

Owen: Dudes, I got this.

Harold: Uh-oh.

*Start of Confessional*

Harold: "Rule number one. Do not wake Owen's beast within "first thing" in the morning."

*End of Confessional*

Owen tugs on the handle with all his might, not realizing that his low-hanging underwear is showing off his butt crack to the rest of us, who are covering our noses with a frightened look, in fear of Owen letting one rip.

Harold: Owen, we had cowboy beans last night. You're seriously risking a toxic-gas leak.

Owen: That's all I am to you, some "kind" of human fart machine?

Duncan: "We "just" value our lives is all." All right, big guy?

Owen, with a smile, walks over and hugs all of us.

Owen: Aww, I love you guys! "And I promise I'll never "ever" blow another morning..." *Farts* "...Starting now." *Farts* I mean now.

Gwen's POV

Gwen: They've gotta open the door, "right?" I have claustrophobia.

Heather: Oh, boo-hoo. This trailer is as tight as the space between Lindsay's ears.

Lindsay: "Aw, thank you!"