Chapter 41: Worth the Wait

Sana just woke up from her nap, and immediately checked her phone to see what time it is, "7:30 pm, did I just took a long nap?" she asked herself, stretched herself first before rising from her bed to sit down thinking what she should do next.

She unlocked her phone revealing a picture of both of them, Tzuyu and Sana. She hasn't changed her home screen ever since TT era, she just stares at it and smiles. Thinking what if she realizes her feelings soon enough.

So many more what-ifs questions ran into her mind that it made her want to talk to Tzuyu right now, so she went outside of her room and hesitantly knocked at Tzuyu's room. She waited, but no one answered. She lost hope thinking that Tzuyu really doesn't want to talk to her. She knocked again, maybe she'll open it this time.

But just left a heavy sigh and was about to walk away from the door, when Mina grabbed her hand, "Sana-unnie, you need something?"

"Oh, I was just wondering," Her eyes roam around the hallway thinking of an excuse, "If uhm, I could borrow something..?"

Mina lets go of Sana's arm and laughed, "You gotta be specific unnie, I might not get it," But the truth is Mina already got it, "Is this something perhaps important?"

Sana questioned herself if Tzuyu was important to her? She mentally slapped her brain for thinking it, of course, she is special, "Well, it is important to me."

"Hmmm, is this important 'THING' a person?" Sana's eyes were wide that she just wanted to hide from Mina, Mina felt she hit the jackpot, "Bingo, she's not here by the way if you're wondering."

"Oh," is all that Sana could say, well even though she is here, Tzuyu still wouldn't talk to the girl. So Sana came up with an idea and she wonders if Mina's okay, since she still thinks that Tzuyu and Mina are a couple, "Uhm, is it okay if I talk to her later on?"

"Go ahead! I don't mind," Mina said with enthusiasm, Sana was of course shocked when Mina agreed to it because she was expecting that she would oppose this idea.

Sana then looked around to see if someone is listening, "Could you help me out?" Sana asked and Mina nodded her head, "See, Tzuyu is I guess avoiding me and I was-"

"If I could talk to her, probably make an excuse?" Mina cuts Sana in mid-sentence, "Hmm, how about I text Tzuyu that you're not answering your phone and that you're missing?"

Sana does not know where Mina's plans were going but she just went in silence to point at Mina to continue, "Then you go to I don't know, maybe somewhere where she may find you, where she knows you're there."

She's liking the idea, but she just doesn't know where to go, "Like a special place...?" Sana asked looking at Mina.

"Yeah exactly, like it's yours and Tzuyu's special place." Mina also thinking where could that be.

Then Sana came across to her mind, whenever she's stressed out, or having troubles. Where she makes wishes, where she and Tzuyu always hang out, whenever everyone is looking for her yet only Tzuyu could find her, "The rooftop"

Mina smiled, "Then I'll go text her now." Mina then fished her phone out from her pocket and Sana was about to go run to the rooftop when Mina stopped her, "Where are you going?"

"There, where else could be?"

"What if she'll come home in I don't know 3 hours? Would you be willing to wait?" Mina asked sincerely since she doesn't really want Sana to freeze outside and especially it's on the rooftop.

"I'll do anything for her," Sana smiled, without thinking those words she suddenly frowns because she still thinks that Mina and Tzuyu are still together, "I- I'm sorry Mina"