First Meet

'Amma yen ma ipdi enna torture panra,naan dha venaamnu solren la',Nithya was fuming in anger.
'Not a torture Nithya,unaku idhu oru nalla chance,un life settle aayidum di.Nalla family,nalla paiyan di'Bhagya convinced her.

'Poo ma inga irundhu,enaku lam ipo kalyanam venaam'she said and turned her face back.

'Naan pesuren',said Nithya's father Ganesh and sat near her.
'Paa..'she sighed.

'Inga paaru ma,nee edha manasula vechutu indha marriage venaamnu solrennu enaku theriyum'he said and she glared him.

'You are my daughter thangam,I know what is running in your mind.Nee innum neraya eludhanumnu aasa padra,Am I right?'he asked her and she nodded.

'Idho paaru Nithya,na solradha kelu,oru vela un fiance um un career ku,un dream ku support panna'he asked and she glared.

'Oru vela support panla na?'she sighed again.

'Adhu un kaila dha iruku,unna meeri we are not going to do anything,nee andha paiyan kitta pesu,unnoda dream ku support panra maari irundha we'll talk about the next illa na venaam'he said and she thought for a while.

'Hmm'she nodded and hugged her father.
He smiled and caressed her hair.

'No,pa I'm not interested in these stuffs', Ashok said without turning his face towards his father.

'Good family pa,enga ellarukum ponna romba pudichuruku,hope you also like her',Selvam said but Ashok was not in a mood to listen.
'You should come, that's it Ashok',Selvam said and went from Ashok's room.

'Inga paaru Ashok,Your appa is already upset with your behaviour, don't do this to him.Idhu varaikum avar unkitta adha pannu idha pannu nu kettadhey illa,just come with us for him,please',Meena said.

'Maa,I said I'm not interested, aprom yepdi?This is not only about my life, andha ponnoda life um idhula related la.So if I'm not interested,then how'll we move our life happy'he said.

'First vandhu ponna paaru da,if only you are fine with it,then we'll move to the next step,okay?'she asked and he nodded.

'Then get ready soon,we have already informed them,we should go there by 5'O clock'.
'Apo ellam pre-planned dhaan'Ashok raised his eyebrows.
'Deii ready aagu da'she hided her smile and left his room.

Nithya was in her room.She drapped a beautiful light pink colour saree.She left her hair loose,placed a simple bindi on her forehead.She weared a set of necklace with earrings which her mom gave.

She took a deep breath,she was failed to admire herself in the mirror,her thoughts were only about her passion.
'You are looking gorgeous akka',Priya came and hugged her and Nithya smiled.As they were talking they heard some sounds.

'Maapla veetla irundhu vandhutaanga pola',Priya said and Nithya's heart beat increased.

'Nammala koopdum bodhu ponaa podhum',Priya said and sat on the bed.

After a few minutes,Sree entered the room.
'Akkaa mama super ah irukaaru'Sree winked.

'Ippo dhan ponne paaka vandhurukaanga,adhukulla enna di mama unaku'Nithya rolled her eyes.
'Akka,na decide pante avaru dhan enga mama.'Hey Priya neeyu paaren'Sree held Priya's hand and they looked Ashok through the room's window.He was sitting with his parents on the sofa.His parents were talking to each other and Ashok was silently sitting on the sofa.

'Heyy aama di,semmaya irukaaru!Akkaa miss pannidaadha.Paaka CWC Ashwin maariye irukaaru'Priya said and they laughed.

But Nithya was not interested in anything,but she convinced herself that her parents will do for her good.
'Ponna kootitu vaanga paakalam',Meena said and Bhagya went to call Nithya to her room.

And Bhagya returned with her beautiful daughter Nithya.And from the first sight Ashok's parents liked her.But Ashok was busy in his office call.

'Ashok, disconnect the call.'Meena murmured in Ashok's ear.And he disconnected.

'Ponna paaru da'she said and looked at her.

She was like an ideal Indian bride,a little nervousness in her face was clearly visible.He just smiled at her and she smiled back.

'Indha ma, coffee kudu ellarukum',Bhagya gave it to her and she gave coffee to everyone.
'Enna padichuruka ma?',Selvam asked her.
'MBA padichuruken uncle'she said.
'Ah,rendu perum poi edhavadhu pesunga',Meena said and Ashok stood up unwillingly.

And they went to the backyard.
'Hii'she said
'Hello'he said with a little smile.
Nithya doesn't know what the feel is,but she felt comfortable.His cutest dimples and his warm smile made her to admire him.She likes his calmness.

'Enna panreenga?'she asked him.
'I'm an IT company manager' he said.
'Oh'she leave a smile.
'Ungaluku indha marriage ok ah?'she asked him again.
He remained silent.
'Helloo,unga kitta dhan kekuren'she asked again.

His mother's words run on his mind.He looked inside the house,his parents were happily smiling.He doesn't want to ruin their happiness.He nodded his head and she literally felt butterflies around her.

'Ungaluku?'he asked her.
She also nodded for her parents and in a corner of her heart she liked him.
'Hmm ok Ashok,neenga edhavadhu enkita sollanumaa?'
'I had a relationship' he said.
She said nothing.

'I had a relationship,but before years ago.And I don't want to hide this.Adhaan na solliten.'
'Ah it's ok,everyone had a past story.That wasn't a problem.'she smiled.

'Neenga edhavadhu sollanumaa?'he asked.
She opened her mouth to say about her passion but...
'Nithyaa',Bhagya called her.
'Hmm,koopdraanga',Nithya said.
'Hm, let's go',Ashok said and went.
'Pchh',she was in a bit disappointment.She followed him.
He went and sat near his mother.
'Is everything fine?'she asked him and he nodded.

'And everything was fine, let's move to the further process',Selvam said.
'We don't have much time,indha month kullaye marriage ah fix pannidalam',Meena said.
And everyone was very happy.

'Because Ashok oda Appa business vishayam ah he is going to US for next 6 months,adhuku aprom marriage ah fix panna it'll be very late adhunaala dha,ungalukellam okay dhana?'she asked.

'We are very fine with it, if you are okay,ippove we'll finish the engagement',Ganesh asked and everyone was fine with it.
Her father's word straightly fell on her ears.She don't know how to react.But she believed that Ashok will support her dream.Her instinct said that he'll there for her at any situation!She decided to talk with after they got a mutual understand.

And here Ashok was in a mixed feel.Oneside his parents happiness and on the other side he is fighting to forget the wound which his past gave and on the other side a girl's life in his hands and he was afraid of those responsibilities.

The engagement plates(THAAMBOOLA THATTU) was exchanged.The groom's family already bought a ring for their son's bride as a gift.And the bride family also have a gift for their daughter's groom, that's also a ring.That was bought a years ago just for Nithya's engagement.(KADAVUL SETTING UH😌)

So there is no hurdle in the ritual. engagement.The bride and the groom were asked to exchange the rings.
Nithya was very nervous and Ashok too.Millions of thoughts were running on their mind.Without any idea of their beautiful future life,they exchanged their rings.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!