Family Shopping

While they having their breakfast,a group of youngsters came there.They were Ashok's cousins.

'Annaaaaa', they all shouted and came there.
They are three boys and two girls.Girls age were similar to Jaanu and they boys were similar to Karthick.

'Annaa..Annii',they shouted and reached the dining table.
Nithya felt a joy about seeing them.
'Hiii anni',they chorused
'Hiiiii',she waved her hand.

Paati gave a glare at them and they became silent.
They silently went and got blessings from the paati and other elders.

'Vandhadhum varaadhadhuma enna satham..Unga annanu anniyum engeyum poga poradhilla,innum 4 naalu inga dhan irukka poraanga,poi modhella saami kumbuttu, kulichutu vandhu seekram sapdunga nammalam shopping poganum',Paati said firmly and they nodded.

While,Jaanu finished her breakfast and Paati asked her to go along with them to pooja room.She nodded and left with them.

Soon everyone finished their breakfast and Nithya joined with the cousins.They too were friendly with her.

'Anni,epdi enga anna ungala nalla paathukuraara?', Vimal asked.
'Adhellam romba nallave paathukuraaru...',she said looking at Ashok and he winked.
Nithya tried to control her blush but get caught.

'Ada annana pathi sonna odane anniki vekkatha paarungale',Abi said and everyone laughed.
'Ah Nithya, Vimal,Abi,Varun ivunga Ramu chithappa oda pasanga.
'Karan and Keerthi ivunga Venu chithappa oda pasanga',Ashok introduced them to Nithya and she nodded happily.

'Apo Jaanu...',she thought but she didn't ask anything.
'Vimal mama,Karan mama, Keerthi,Abi akka ellarum ready ah polaam ah?',Jaanu came down with a smiling face.

'Ivungala ellam mama nu koopdraa,Ashok ah anna nu koopdra..onnum puriyalaye',she thought and decided to ask Meena or Ashok about this later.

'Modhella paati kitta irundhu escape aaganum!Paati mattum namma kooda vandha,ayoo nammala enjoy pannave vida maatanga',Keerthi said and everyone nodded.

'Enna anga sathom,kelambiyaacha?',Paati came down and everyone nodded yes.
'Apo polaam kelambunga',Paati said and everyone rushed outside.
'Ashok nee vaa vandhu vandi edu',Paati said and Ashok nodded.

'Ahh Nithya,en purse ah en room table mela vechutu vandhuten konjam eduthutu vaa ma',Paati said.
'Hmm seri paati', she said and went inside.Ashok was looking for her.

'Enna da un pondatti varuvaa,nee vandhu vandi ya edu',Paati said and Ashok nodded.He took the car and Paati, Ashok's amma,Lakshmi,Ramya was in Ashok's car.

Paati sat beside Ashok and the other three were in the last seat.
'Aiyayoo enna ivungale occupy pantaanga...namma aalu ku edam irukaadhu polaiye', Ashok thought.
'Indhaanga paati',Nithya rushed from the house to his Car.

She gave the purse to Paati and she get it from her.
'Hmm serii ma,nee pasangaloda vandhuru ma',Paati said and Ashok and Nithya looked eachother.

He shrinked his eyes as sorry,she sighed as its okay.(Naanga kannulaye aayiram pesvom).
He smiled and she smiled back.

Ashok's car was Renault duster 2019 model, only 5 members can sit together.And the car which their cousins came was Scorpio S11,where 8 members can sit.So Nithya joined them.

Vimal,Keerthi,Abi,Karan,Jaanu,Varun and Nithya was in one car.
'Enna anni,annan kooda varala?',Varun asked.
'Illa andha car la edam illa',Nithya said.

'Cha aniyayam ah ipdi love birds ah pirichutaangale...Seri vaanga povom idhulaye',Karan said and Nithya joined.

Karan was driving the car and Jaanu was sitting beside him.
Vimal,Varun and Abi together in one seat.Nithya and Keerthi together in the backseat.