(BONUS EPISODE)

'Maa..paathu ma', Ashok said to Nithya who was walking holding her 9 months old baby bump.
'Enna Ashok ey?',she asked.
'Porumai porumai..yen vegama nadakura?',Ashok asked and Nithya shooked her head in disbelief.

'Appa..you are repeating this for the nth time actually..Amma nadakumbodhellam idhe dialogue ah dhan solreenga..',Ashithya said watching her favourite cartoon Shinchan.

'Apdi sollu thangam..',Nithya said inbetween her laugh.
'Papa..neeyum appa va kalaikira?',Ashok asked pouting.
'Appa indha dialogue ah ketutu amma vaithula iruka kutty papa ve tension aayidum.indha dialogue ah ennaala keka mudila pa..Loop la poitu iruku..',Ashithya said and Nithya was continuously laughing when the baby inside her tummy  also responded yes by kicking.

'Dhoo indha papa kooda solludhu..', Nithya said pointing the baby bump and Ashok pouted.
'You too Brutus?',he sighed and Ashithya laughed.

'Ahaan..Madam iniku dhan exam mudinjurku..Next week report card vandhurum..Apo indha appa ta dhan varanum..',Ashok said and Ashithya jerked.

'Enna pa? Don't you know your daughter will be your side always..',Ashithya said and Ashok muttered',KD'.
'Pinna unga ponnu ungala maadhiri dhana irupaa?',Nithya sighed.

'Naan enna ma pannen..Im always a good boy!',Ashok said and Nithya rolled her eyes.
'Romba good boy dhan..Adhunaala dhan onnu tv paathutu iruku innonu vaithula yetti yetti odhachitu iruku..',Nithya said pointing her belly and Ashithya pulling Ashok's cheek.
'Hehe..',Ashok smiled sheepishly.

'Appaa...PS veladlamaa?',Ashithya asked switching off the tv and Ashok replied,'Ohh velayadlame'.
'No Ashu,you have School tomorrow.Seekram poi thoonganum..Come',Nithya said making both the babies pout.

'Maa..please ma..',Ashithya whined and ran to Ashok's arms.
He took her in his arms and they both started their',Please ma please ma please ma please ma please ma please ma',and Nithya rolled her eyes with a huff.

'I said no!Ashok ey neengalum avakooda sendhu pannitu irukeenga?Naaliku ava school ponum.',Nithya said.
'Serii..', Ashok pouted and turned to Ashithya.
'Okay papa,Naalanaiku sunday dhana..So namma naaliku evening velayadlam..Deal?',Ashok asked and stretched his fist and Ashithya joined her's.

'Okayy...Ipo poi namma thoongalama?',Ashok said and she nodded.
Ashok laid down on the oneside and Nithya on another side,Ashithya in center.

'Now sleep!',Ashok patted her and soon Ashithya slept.
Ashok looked at Nithya, she is also sleeping.He smiled and kissed both of their forehead and left to kitchen.

He finished washing the vessals and there Nithya came.
'Thoongaama enna panreenga?',she asked yawning.
'Idho mudinjudhu ma.. I'll come,you go and sleep',Ashok said.

'Ashok ey..enaku pasikidhu! Chocolate cake venum..',Nithya said and Ashok widened his eyes.
'Indha time laya?',Ashok asked and she nodded smiling sheepishly.

'Hmm..En pondatti ketu naan enna illa nu solliruken..',Ashok lifted her in his arms and placed her safely on the kitchen counter.
'Idhe maadhiri dhan oru 7 Varsham munnadi..Inga dha ipdi unna ukkara vechutu naan chocolate cake senju kuduthen..Aana ipo paaru namma papa onnu anga thoongudhu,innonu inga iruku',Ashok said caressing her baby bump.

'Nambave mudila Ashok ey..Namma life evlo azhaga maariduchu..Idhe oru 8 varsham munnadi,en life ivlo azhaga maarum nu yaaravadhu sollirundha,I would have laughed at them..Dream maadhiri iruku..Im succeeded in my passion,Neenga,naanu oru azhagana kutty papa,idho ulla oru papa.. ', Nithya said and Ashok kissed her baby bump.

'Kutty paiya..kekudha?Naan dha un appa pesuren kanna!We are all waiting for you to come out..Seekrama vandhurunga..Appa,Amma aprom kutty paiyan oda akka ellarum waiting',Ashok said and Nithya chuckled.

'Kutty paiyan ah?Ponna irundha?',Nithya asked.
'Kandippa paiyan dha!I know..Oru princess aprom oru prince ah dhan kadavul namaku setting pannirukaaru..Apdiye princess ah irundhaalum I'll be very happy!Ellam en papa dhan!', Ashok said and Nithya kissed his cheek.

'Paahh..idhellam adikadi kedaikave maatenkudhey..', Ashok said.
'Haann cake senju kudunga first neraya kedaikum..',Nithya said and Ashok smiled widely.

'Pechu maara koodadhu di..',Ashok said.
'Enna Manna?Unga kulukulu unga pechu maaruvena?', Nithya said making Ashok smile.

'Nalla spongy ah iruku..En rendu papa kum ipdi irundhadhana pudikum cake uh...',Ashok asked and Nithya replied,'Illa moonu..',having her a piece of cake.
'Ahan..indha papa kum apdi dha pudikumaa?',Ashok said pointing her baby bump  keeping rest of the cake in the fridge and Nithya chuckled.

'Paaru da kanna,ippove appa unaku pudichadhellam senju unaku ice vekkiraaru..But remember,neenga amma pechu dhan kekanum..Appa pechu vandhu apo apo ketukalam..', Nithya said and Ashok widened his mouth.

'Vesham vesham',Ashok knocked Nithya's head and she faked a pain.
'Ahh..',she caressed her head and Ashok kissed her hairline saying',Sorry'.

'Seriii..yedho tharenu sonna?',Ashok asked and Nithya chuckled.
'Haann..',Nithya pulled Ashok and kissed his cheek.
'Aiyya ivlodhanaa?Po di..',Ashok pouted.

'Aprom vera enna venum?',Nithya asked.
'Humm..unnaiyu indha author ahyum vechutu naan edhir paathadhu thappu dhan..',Ashok muttered under her breath and huffed.

'Aiyoo kolandhai yen kochikudhu..',Nithya pulled him and pecked his lips.
'Just oru peck dhaana?',he asked and she glared him.

'Ohh iruka edam kudutha padukka paai kepaanam andha kadhaiya la iruku..',Nithya said and Ashok chuckled.
'Paati maadhiri pesura..', Ashok said.

'Aprom vayasu aagudhula ma?', Nithya said and Ashok huffed.
'Oru vayasum aagala..En baby innum kutty ponnu dhan!',Ashok pulled her nose and Nithya cupped his face and crashed her lips on his.He was shocked by her sudden action before he could react she broke the kiss and looked at him laughing.

'Podhuma?',she asked.
'Naan kudukkave illaye..',Ashok again about to pull her for a kiss but...

'Ammaa..Appa..', Ashithya came there and Ashok lifted her in his arms.
'Yen alareenga thangam?',Ashok asked.
'Bad kanavu vandhucha..mulichu paathena..Rendu perum kaanoma..Naan bayandhuten',Ashithya leaned on Ashok's shoulder.

'Onnum illa papa..Mummy daddy inga dhan irukom',Nithya kissed her hand.
'Nee iru..Naan ivala paduka vechutu varen..',Ashok made Ashithya lie on the bed and he did the same to Nithya.

'Appa mela kai podunga..', Ashithya said and Ashok put his arm on her.
'Maa..neeyu podu ma Apo dhan naan thoonguven..',Ashithya said and Nithya put her arm.

'Amma thookame varala ma..Paatu paadu..',Ashithya said and Nithya started singing...

Aazhi pol soozhndhidum anbil aana veedu idhu..
Oru uyir polave naangal vaazhum koodu idhu..

She looked at Ashok and he smiled,
She continued,

Aazhi pol soozhndhidum anbil aana veedu idhu
Oru uyir polave naangal vaazhum koodu idhu..

Oh dhoorathu vaanathu mazhai pola sandhosham..
Endrum engal veetukul kottum..
Kallangal illadha paasangal kondu ingu
Kaatrum inge thaalatu meetum.

Thevaigal verillai naangalum vazhndhida..
Anbinil vaazhgirom inbamum koodida..

Nithya finished singing and looked at both the babies already slept.Nithya smiled at them contently and dozed off.

SOON AFTER A MONTH THEIR PRINCE ENTERED THE WORLD AND THEY NAMED HIM NITHISH!

AS WE ALREADY SAID THEY HAPPY LIVED EVER AFTER!

___

Hello Makkale 👋
Many of you said me that missing Anbil Avan and our Ashok, Nithya! Anbil Avan is very very close to my heart,yethana story naa eludhunaalum this remains love to me!And I think for many too!
So here is a Bonus Episode and a gratitude one!
Hope you all like it!
And here our Ashok,Nithya,Ashithya and Nithish signing off for the one last time❤️
With love
Minnie 🌸