You and Me

'Maa,ready ah?Polaama?',Ashok shouted standing in the hall.
'2 minutes Ashok ey',she replied.
'Maa,ethana 2 minutes seekram va',he shouted but he stopped seeing her.

She was in a white outfit,she left her hair loose.Her big earrings was dancing in between her hair.
He was stunned and frozen.

'Ashok ey, same pinch.Neengalum white uh,naanu white uh',she said and pinched his arm and he came to the real world.
'Huh?..',he looked at her.
'Same pinch nu sonne,apdi na enaku chocolate vaangi tharanum',she said and again pinched his arm.

'Ahhh..valikudhu ma',he rubbed his arm.
'Sorryy Ashokey',she said and rubbed his arm.
'Seri shall we go now?',he asked.
'Polaame',she smiled and they both left the home.

They both got inside the car and Ashok started driving.
Ashok received a call while they driving from Pugazh.He attend the call and turned on the speaker.

'Maapla,kelambitiya?', Pugazh asked.
'On the way to Bangalore da', Ashok replied.
'Enna da solra?Apo nee office bus la enga kooda varalaya?', Pugazh asked.
'Illa da, I'm coming in car with Nithya.Anga vandha thevai illadhavangala ellam en wife ta vandhu pesuvaanga,so we are not coming', Ashok said with irritation.

'Hmm...okay maapla.Hotel reach aana odane call pannu',he said.
'Seri da',Ashok said and the call declined.

'Yen Ashok ey?Namma ellarodaiyum jolly ah bus la poirukalamla',Nithya asked.
'Hey inga evlo peaceful ah iruku,just You and Me.Anga pona privacy eh irukaadhu',Ashok said.
'Privacy irundhuta mattum',Nithya murmured and rolled her eyes.

'Ketuchu,reach aanadhuku aprom iruku di unaku,Indha Ashok yaarunu apo theriyum unaku',he said and looked at her.
She chuckled at his di.His di made her face red.
She hided her blush.She knew he was just teasing her.

'Ashok ey, edhavadhu paatu podunga',she said.
He turned on the FM and their journey was filled with laughters and smiles.
They sang together,they took selfies together.After few minutes of fun banters Nithya slept.

He looked at his sleeping beauty.
'Nithya.. soon I'll confess you, everything',he said and concentrated in driving.

They reached the hotel,Nithya was still sleeping.He looked out the window,his colleagues were reached the hotel already.

He looked at her, she was sleeping peacefully.
He came out from the car and lifted her in bridal style.She held his shirt tightly and burried her face in his chest.She was peacefully sleeping in his embrace.She felt safe and comfortable in his strongest arms.

Everyone looked at them.Some girls goes awe.Nandhini was fuming,but she doesn't react outside.She didn't want to interfere in them.
(The reason for her change will be revealed soon).

'Maapla naangalam irukom maapla',Pugazh said clearing his throat.
'Yen irundhutu po,naa en wife ah thookitu varadhula unakenna prechanai',Ashok said with a smirk.

'Seri da,room ku poo.Pavam thangachi nalla thoongitu irukka',Pugazh said and Ashok nodded.He got the key from Pugazh and everyone went to their respective rooms.

He slowly placed her in the bed.But her nupital chain was stucked in his shirt button.
He slowly took the chain stucked in his button.He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.Someone knocked the door and Ashok opened it.

It was the hotel servents,gave their luggages.Ashok settled them and he locked the door.

He smiled at her and went to shower.He came out from the washroom with towel in his waist.
Nithya slowly opened her eyes and woke up from the bed.
She saw Ashok with only towel in his waist.His wet hair and bare body made thousands of butterflies in her stomach.

He caught her looking.
'Heyy',he said and jumped inside the washroom again.
'Andha pakkam thirumbu',he said hiding himself behind the washroom door.
'Mudiyaadhu',she said and sat on the bed again.

'Nithya... atleast en shirt anga iruku paaru, adhayavadhu eduthu kudu ma please',he pleaded.
'Vandhu eduthukonga',she said and winked.
'Maa,please ma',he said with his puppy eyes.

'I can't Ashok ey, I'm very tired.Neengale vandhu eduthukonga',she said and giggled.
'Appo nee kanna moodu',he said.
'Yedhuku?',she raised her eyebrows.

'Nee dress change pannumbodhu naan aniku kanna moodikiten la,ippo nee moodiko',he said and she jerked.

She sighed and turned her face aside.He came out and took his clothes.Quickly he went inside the washroom and locked it again.

'Kashtam kashtam Romba kashtam',she shooked her head.
He came out dressed and she was staring at him.
'Enna paakura?',he asked.
'Hmm',she twisted her lips and get in the washroom with her clothes.

'Ohh nee avlo ushaar ah,veliya va',he thought and lied on the bed.
She took her shower and came out dressed.He looked at him and he was lying on the bed and his face was burried in the pillow.
'Paavam,tired ah irukaaru pola',she smiled at him.

She was standing infront of the mirror and drying her hair.
Suddenly she felt arms around her waist.
She jerked and looked at the mirror,it was none other than Ashok.

He pulled her back and her back dashed on his chest.
'Ashok ey,enna panreenga',she asked shivering.
'Climate romba chill nu irukulla,adhaan unaku konjam warm ah irukum ey nu..',he said and her face became completely red.

He tightened his grip around her waist.
'Vidunga Ashok ey',she whispered.
'Enna sonna?',he asked leaned to her ears.
'Ah...',she bended her head down.This side of him was very new to her.

Already she was shivering in the climate and her wet hair.She felt warm in his arms outside but shiver in her heart.

He snuggled more into her.He slowly blowed near her earlobe which made her more shiver.
He slowly turned her towards facing him.
He moved her hair behind her earlobe.
Their eyes locked and their heavy hot breath hits both of their faces.

'Maapla',Pugazh knocked their door.But still Ashok was holding her.
'Ashok ey,Pugazh anna koopdraaru paarunga',she said.
'Aprom poikalam',he winked.

'Dei va da,meeting attend panna dhana vandhom,andha velaiya mudichutu nee vandhu un romance continue pannu,ippo open the door maapla', Pugazh shouted.
'Vandhu tholakiren poo',Ashok shouted.

'Idhuku mela kooptom nammala saavadichuruvaan,namma silent ah kalandukuvom',he thought and moved silently.

Ashok loosened his grip around her and moved back.
'Vandhu paathukuren unna',he gave a mischievous smile and left the room.

'Ada enna pa ivaru ipdi anniyan maari panraaru',she said to herself and looked at the mirror.

Her face was flushed in red.She closed her face with her hands.
'Ashok ey theriteenga!!!'

TO BE CONTINUED...