Sweetest Revenge

After an hour,the doctor arrived.The doctor checked her and Ashok was standing beside her.

'Doctor,is she alright?',Ashok asked.
'Yes Mr.Ashok she is alright,she had just consumed something unusual and that's why her body reacted.All she wanted is some rest.Oru naal rest edutha she'll be perfectly alright',the doctor said.

'Hmm okay doctor, I'll take care of her',Ashok said and Nithya looked him proudly.
'Just a perfect husband material',she smiled and thought to herself.
'Okay Mrs.Ashok,take rest and listen to your husband,avaru solradha ketu olunga rest edukkanum', doctor said and Nithya smiled sheepishly.

'Then okay, I'm leaving Mr.Ashok.',the doctor said and Ashok followed.
'Doctor avunga enna consume pannirukaanga nu therinjudha?',Ashok asked.

'Yes Mr.Ashok its an usual drug with some strong power.Adhaan avangala romba affect panniruku,let her take some rest.Give her some light food and give her tablet properly she'll be alright',the doctor said and left.

'Ivlo cheap ahva oru person behave pannuvaanga',Ashok sighed and went to the kitchen.

He prepared black coffee for her and went to their room.She was not in the bed,she was in the washroom.She came out and sat in the bed.He gave the cup of coffee and she glared him.

'Hmm have it,Head ache nu sonnella you'll feel better',he said and she get it from him.He sat on the bed and took her leg.He kept her leg on his lap and started pressing it.

'Ashok,its okay.Neenga yen idhellam panreenga.Im feeling better',she said and Ashok kept his finger in her lips.
'Ushhh',he said and again pressed her legs.
'Irundhaalum..',she said.
'Pesaama irukiya or else I have someother options to shut your mouth',he said and she gulped.

'Indha build up ku onnu korachal illa',she mumbled.
'Ketuchu',he said and she pretended like innocent.
'Okay, I'll bring you something to have',he said and get up from the bed.

'Naane poikirene,neenga enakaga romba strain pannikireenga',she said and he interrupted before she finishes.

'Do you want me to shut your mouth?',he asked and she shooked her head fastly.
He left the room.
'Enna da idhu manushan kaalaila irundhu enna aachu',she chuckled.She remembered how she cared her and looked after her.She was blushing hard.
'Dei Kumar ey',she whispered and smiling crazily.

He brought her some toasted bread and a tumbler of milk.
'Hmm',he said and stretched his hand to fed her and she gave shock glar to him.
He raised his eyebrows like what.

'Ippo naan edhavadhu solluven,aprom do you want me to shut your mouth nu kepeenga,edhuku',she said and opened her mouth.

He shooked his head and smiled at  her cute expression.He started feeding her and she ate the breakfast fully.
He made her to have the tablet and she took it.
'Now have some sleep',he said.
'Aana Ashok ey,enaku thookam varala',she said.He suddenly sat beside her and looked at her.

Yen apdi paakureenga?',she asked.He came closer to her.His hot breath hitted her face.Her heart beat increased.She can't hide her blush.

He leaned to her ear and shiver travelled to her spine.
'Because its time for revenge',he said and again moved to her face.
'Revenge?',she looked at him confusedly.

'Pinna nethu enna paadu paduthuna?,he said and she gulped.
'Adhuku...',she gulped again.
'Nethu nee sonnadhellam naan keten la,ippo naa solradhellam nee kelu',he said and came near her.
'Sleep before I'll do something else',he whispered and she quickly lied on covered her with blanket.

He smiled and shooked his head.

She slept for few hours and slowly opened her eyes.She was shocked to see Ashok lying beside her and looking at her.She jerked and woke up.

She saw him and his eyes were wet.Before she asks,he suddenly laid in her lap.

'I want to sleep sometime',he said and she was shocked by his sudden actions.
She slowly caressed his hair.

'I think you are missing someone.',she said.
'Hmm',he replied.
'But this is the last day I'm missing that person, hereafter I'll never gonna remember about that person',he said and tears slowly came out from his eyes.

'This meanss...He confessed?Whom he is missing?',many thoughts revolved her mind.
She doesn't ask him anything.She let him sleep.She kept caressing his hair.

He slowly dozed off in her lap.

'What happened to him?Why he is suddenly behaving like this?Who made him to cry?',she closed his eyes.
She kissed his forehead and made him comfortable.He was peacefully sleeping.

After sometime he woke up.
'Hey sorry,Enna elupeerukalame.Is your legs paining?Romba neram thoongitena?',he asked and got up from her lap.

'Nothing like that Ashok,You said na you are my husband,I should be there for you anytime,and I did that',she smiled and he smiled back.

'I'll be back',he said and left the room.
She doesn't ask him anything,she got up from the bed and took her shower.She came back and searched for Ashok.He was standing in the balcony.She slowly went near his and caressed his arm.

'What happened Ashok ey?',she asked and he suddenly hugged her.
'Enna vittutu poidaadha ma',he said.
'I won't go anywhere',she said and caressed his hair.
'Neraya peru poitaanga ma,naa enkooda irupaanganu nenacha yaarum enkooda irundhadhu illa,Nee poida maatella',he asked sobbing like a kid.

She broke the hug and cupped his cheeks with her hands.
'I promise, I'll never go anywhere',she said and he smiled.She slowly wiped his tears
'Are you alright now? Edhavadhu pain iruka',he asked her.
'Im alright Ashok ey',she said

He smiled.
'Enga irundhu pudicha indha Ashok ey ngradha',he asked.
'Adhellam oru paasam,oru affection uh',she said and he smiled.

'Maa, enkooda variya lets play PS5.',he asked.
'Ohh lets play',she nodded fastly and the house was filled by their happy laughters.

TO BE CONTINUED...