End of Family Vibes

After their lunch everyone went for an afternoon nap.
Nithya and her sisters were always used to share a room before her marriage and after Nithya left from there,the room was used by Priya and Shree.
As Nithya returned today,the room was taken by Ashok and Nithya.

Both Ashok and Nithya was on lying on the bed.His arms were around her and she was leaning on his chest.
'I am very happy today Ashok ey..',she said and he smiled at her.

'After along ennoda amma appa sisters elloradaiyum time spend panniruken and Ashok ey thank you en family ah unga family maari paathukuteenga..',Nithya said.

'Whats this Nithya?You are the one who said that,if I was yours,then my family also yours, same as that ma!',he said and kissed her forehead.
'Im very lucky to get you in my life Ashok eyy',she said with shining eyes.

'Ahnn...aprom en chellama ku enna korachal, I'm also very lucky to have you in my life kulukulu',he said and she kissed his cheek.

'Serii night lam namma thoongave illa...',she said and noticed his smile.
'Aii Ashok ey...namma veliya ponomla adhatha sonne..'she tried to control her blush.

'Naa edhume sollalaye ma',he winked.
'Ashok ey....konjam neram thoongunga!Naaliku vera chennai poganumla namma',she said and he tightened his grip around her waist.
'Enaku thookam varalaye...',he whispered in her ear which made her chuckle.

'Vara vara neenga romba bad boy aayiteenga...now sleep as a good boy',she said.
'I always wanted to be a bad boy with you',he said and she pinched his waist.

'Ahh..summa summa en iduppa killadha ma',he said rubbed his waist.
'Apdidhan pannuven',she said and again pinched his waist.

'Nithya ma...enkitta oru palakkam iruku, yaaru enkitta edha kuduthaalum naan adha thirumba kuduthuruven..',he said and she got what he was saying.

'Ahh bha adhu.. enaku thookam varudhu Ashok ey...thoongunga',she said and shut her eyes tightly,he chuckled and slowly he too dozed off.
After few hours of sleep Nithya slowly wake up in his embrace.He was still sleeping.

She chuckled and gave a forehead kiss to him and slowly moved from there without waking him.

She refreshed herself and adjusted her saree.She left the room and saw her mom sitting on the couch.
'Enna Nithya?Thoongalaya?',Bhagya asked.
'Thoongi endhirichuten ma,avaru dha innum thoongitu irukaaru',Nithya said.

'Ennadhan unaku avasara avasarama kalyanam panni vechaalum..enakulla oru padhattam..nee epdi irukiyo ennavo nu..But I'm sure you are happy!Maapla unna avlo nalla paathukuraaru la', Bhagya said and Nithya nodded with a wide smile.

'My goodness ma,if I didn't accept your wedding proposal,then I would have surely regret it for declining.He is a gem ma.. Starting la rendu perum konjam purinjuka vendiyadhu irundhuchu..but its all okay now.. solla ponaa life ey avaru vandha aprom azhaga maari iruku ma,he is taking care of,he loves me unconditionally, he is standing by me,he supports me in everything.Actually I should thank you for bringing such a gem in my life',Nithya said and Bhagya was truly happy for her as a mother and as a woman.

'His family also taking care of me ma,they are so sweet actually!To be honest,I have no heart to leave from there, but we should la..',she sighed.
'Happy to hear this di, anyway if everything was moving well...so that we can see our grandchildren soon...',Bhagya said and Nithya chuckled in blush.

'Maa...',she whined.
'Pinna we are also getting aged Nithya, engalukum peran pethi ellam paakanumnu aasai irukumla.. I wish that'll happen soon'Bhagya said and Nithya's face was flushed in red.

'Serii serii,po ma nee',she said and ran away from there to her room.
She was looking herself in the mirror.Her cheeks were flushed into red and she felt arms around her waist.