Regretting Mistakes

She can imagine what was happened after that.
She hated herself for being harsh with him.
She immediately dialed her Mother in law.
'Hello Nithya',she said and Nithya broked into tears.

'Athai,Na periya thappu panniruken!Avaru ivlo kashtapatrukaaru..naan innum avara kashtapadutheetu irundhuruken',her voice broke.

'Now you regret everything right!Go and talk with him!',Meena said.
'Hmm athai,neenga reach aayiteengala?', Nithya asked.

'Haan ma,veetuku cab la poitu iruken!I'll call you after reached',Meena said and the call declined.

'Mathavanga maari naan ungala naan vittutu poida maaten Ashok ey!Unga manasula enna irukunu unga vaaiyalaye naan iniku kepen!Sorry Ashok ey naan avasarapatrukka koodadhu',she thought and wiped her tears.

Ashok was in a park,he was sitting along on a bench.He remembered his mom's words while they travelling.

FLASH BACK

'Ashok,ungalukulla enna prechani pa?',she asked.

'Nothing ma', Ashok shooked his head.
'Seri pa,but naan onnu unna kekkanum?Nee yen avala avlo harsh ah treat panna?Is that right to do this to your wife?',she asked and he remained silent.

'Ava chinna ponnu pa,nee dhan ava solradha porumaiya kettu,porumaiya pesirukanum.Ipdiya harsh ah deal pannuva?',Meena asked and he doesn't answer anything.

'Serii nee edhuvum solla venaam,naan solradha mattum konjam kaadhu kuduthu kelu.Idho paaru Ashok neenga rendu perum innum ungala pathi neraya therinjuka vendiyadhu iruku,purinjuka vendiyadhu iruku!

First make her clear everything.Manasula irukuradha ellathayu avalta sollu, first ask her sorry  for being harsh with her.',she said and Ashok nodded.

'I mean everything Ashok!Yosi nee innum ava kitta irundhu neraya maraikira adhayellam ava kitta sollu, pesu ava enna solla varaanu porumaiya kelu,purinjudhaa?',she said firmly and they reached the airport.
He stopped the car.

'She is a gem Ashok! Don't miss her.Take care of her!',she said and bidded bye from there.
Ashok straightly drived his car and parked his car near a park.

FLASHBACK ENDS

'Amma is right.Naan avakitta avlo harsh ah nadandhurukka koodadhu.
Aana yen ava thideernu apdi sonna? Oru vela ennaiyum Jessi yayum ava pesumbodhu paathuruppa nu nenaikire adha vechu edho misunderstanding pannitu irundhurukkaa...

cha naan yen ipdi avala purinjikama panniruken.Enga enna vittutu poiduvaalo ngra bayathula...I have behaved very badly.First ava kitta sorry kekkanum,then porumaiya ellathaiyum solli avaluku puriya vekkanum',he thought and he received a message.

It was from Nithya.

'Going to Shopping!Use your spare keys to open the door.Will be back in few hours',it was the text.He smiled at the text.

'I want to speak more with you Nithya!Once you return, I'll tell you everything.',he thought and sighed in relief.

Nithya finished her shopping by nearest shopping mall.
While doing her shopping someone dashed on her accidentally.

'Sorryy',they both said and looked at eachother.Their eyes got widened.
'Nithya?',the person asked.

'Jessi?',Nithya asked and she nodded.
'Yes I'm Jessica Steve.Managing director Steve Groups of Company US!',she smiled and Nithya smiled back with a confusion.

'Ungaluku epdi enna theriyum? Ashok sonnnaana?',Jessi asked and Nithya nodded.
'Ungaluku epdi enna theriyum?', Nithya asked back.

'Anniku neenga hotel la irundhu car la Ashok oda  ponadha paathen',Jessi said and Nithya just nodded.