I am here. I will help you

She ran after the voice "Brendan! Yell as loud as you can please!" She said as she ran down the halls, jumping over rubble. "H-harmony.. Help.. Please" Brendan said with a little louder voice. She saw a hand under a pile of rubble which looked like a table was crushed by ceiling, in a history room, you could barley tell if it was a room at that point. "Brendan!!!" She said as she ran over to him, sliding on her knees and picking up the rubble with all her might and as fast as could, she yelled as she removed the rubble "Someone! Help!!" She said, she removed a piece of ceiling and saw his face then moving note rubble "Brendan! Its okay please just stay with me!" She said as she helped him out of the pile of rubble. He got up very weak, she saw his arm was broken and he was covered in blood and bruises. Her eyes widened as she helped him walk through the halls. "Brendan please stay with me.." She said as he limped with her "I-i will.. Thank you.." He said and another jolt came 'oh no not another one?' She thought as she ran into a classroom with him, and they ducked under a table.
They waited out the earthquake for several minutes, everything shaking and the ceiling breaking. She flinched every time something fell in front of them, suddenly she looked up and a big part of the ceiling broke and fell on the table... Lights out...
She got her vision back but it was very blurry "Harmony? Harmony!" She heard from a familiar voice, it was very cloudy "I am here. I will help you" is the last thing she heard before she passed out again