Harmony's Home

Sorry I haven't updated, I been busy with school, drama club, and youth group stuff. Here is your next chapter everyone! ~ Author

They arrived at a farm, where Harmony lived. It was demolished. None of the animals were there but she didn't care, she ran to the main house where they slept and all. It was crumbling but she ran up the porch steps and inside. "Mom!? Lili!?" She yelled and ran up the stairs after searching downstairs. She didn't find them up there. She ran down the stairs and went into the family room, the grand table was crushed. She stared at it and saw a hand of a woman sticking out of it, she circled the table and found her sister and mother. Dead. Harmony put her hands over her mouth and started to cry, she dropped to her knees sobbing.
Matilda and Brendan ran in looking for Harmony. "Harmony!?" Matilda called. Brendan looked towards the family room and saw Harmony. "Oh no.." Brendan spoke as he and Matilda ran over to Harmony.
"I-i can't believe.. T-their g-gone.." Harmony said throughout her cries of pain. Brendan sat by her, putting his arm around her and rocking her. Matilda looked at the mother and the sister. She then walked over to the couch picking up a blanket and putting it over them. "I'm so sorry Harmony.." Matilda spoke. She cried and stopped realizing, she was now an orphan. Her father was dead and now was her mother. She began to cry more. "Harmony.." Brendan spoke. They all sat in silence.

"Harmony, you don't have to move away, you can move in with me. I will fond a place to stay and we all can live there until we are old enough for college. Watch everything will be alright." Matilda spoke. "That's a great idea, we can all live in one house since we all.." Brendan spoke. Harmony didn't respond. She stared at the ground as they walked. Eventually a bus came droving down the dirt road quickly. The bus horn honked. Harmony looked up quickly. Matilda and Brendan ran to the side "Harmony!!!" Matilda yelled. "Harmony! Get out of the way!!" Brendan yelled to her. Harmony ran out of the way. "What the hell!?" Matilda said. Harmony looked at Brendan and Matilda. "There was nobody in the city... How could that bus come from the city?"