Where she was found

It was morning, Harmony woke up and saw Brendan and blushed a bright red. He slept peacefully, his head resting on hers, her head resting on his shoulder. Her movement must've woken him up because he woke up moments later and smiled. "Good morning Harmony." He said and two jackets dropped in front of them. "Come on love birds. We have to go find our families." Matilda said with a smile. They both blushed and stood up, leaving the blanket and putting the coats on.
They walked for house, passing so much rubble and bodies. It was scary. They got to Matilda's house and she ran in. "Ma!? Papa!? Mae!?" She said as she ran around the what was once a house. It was just rubble. She saw two small hands. Her eyes widened as she ran over to it. "Mae!!!!" She yelled as she pulled her little sister out. It was too late. Matilda held in her tears, she never shed tears in her life but she wasn't gonna start now. She stood up, picking her 2 year old sister and a blanket up and walked over to the couch, covered in rubble and layed her little sister down, putting the blanket over her. She stood up, her long curly hair flowing in the wind. "Matilda.." Harmony spoke and walked over to her. "Its fine.. I should've saw this coming anyway.." Matilda spoke. "Let's go find your parents." Brendan said as she helped them walk over the rubble. "No. They wouldn't of survived this." She said as she left the pile of rubble house. Harmony looked to Brendan, with a worried look and sighed and they both followed Matilda. "Whose house is after this?" Matilda asked. "Mine.." Brendan said as he pointed to the next street. A house sat on the end, it was barley even a house now, half of it was broken. "Matlida. What about your sister?" Harmony asked. "Where she was found, is where she will remain until someone finds her.." She said and turned around, walking towards Brendan's house again.