Chapter Twelve - The Perpetrator

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine.

These girls were oblivious to the game. They think that they are on vacation. No one even thought about strategy until now. Now, all the girls are running around trying to save themselves. No one's even plotting to get rid of. Well, except for Skylnn and her little minions. I'm starting to question if she should be below Annabella. She's dangerous and actually playing the game, unlike anyone but me and her. Annabella seems to be calm, not looking to blindside anyone, but also not looking to be social. She seems to just be sitting there, meditating or something. She's not much of a threat, she's more like a possible ally.

When things in the house finally die down a bit, the TV screen lights up, showing the face of the host. We'd only seen her face one time before, the Immunity Challenge. Well, I see her face everyday, but, no one needs to know that. The loudspeakers crackle, and a robotic voice summons us to the den. We all sit down on the semi-circle of couches and look to the TV. I was sandwiched inbetween Skylnn and Annabella, the two people I hate most. I was pretty sure I knew who I was going to vote out, but your never sure. They could throw in some sick twist at the last minute. They don't tell me everything, just what I absolutely need to know to save myself.

"Welcome girls, to your first voting ceremony!" The host tries to get us to be enthusiastic, but we are focused, giving her a death stare. We were telling her to continue, but she certainly didn't get the message. "Here's how it works. You will be called into the diary room one by one, and you will cast your vote for who you believe is the Perpetrator. After all of you have voted, you will be dissmissed. Tonight when Personal Time begins, you must all go back to your rooms. The producers will come and fetch one of you to leave the house. Unless, by chance, you vote out the Perpetrator. In that case, you will be told immedeately." She lets this information sink in. They won't vote me out. I know they won't.

"Remember, you may not vote Kayla, Annabella, Skylnn, or Calista. They have been granted immunity for winning the Chalenge." The powerful feminine voice snaps me back to reality. Then each girl's names are called, in alphabetical order. I'm called near the middle of the pack. I walk into the diary room that I've grown so familiar of. It's very simple, just a plain blue room with a white chair in the middle. The screen shows the host, and I smile when I see her.

"Hello, little Miss Perpetrator. Who are you voting for?" she inquires as I sit down. It was a two way streak, they didn't have to tell me everything, so I didn't have to tell me everything.

"Ashlynn. Mind telling me who's been voted for and how many votes for each person?"

"All I can tell you is that Ashlynn will most likely be going home. Unless the votes hone in on someone new." she says, a smirk on her face. And with that, I'm dismissed. I walk out back to the den and sit down.

In no time, the voting ends, and the rest of the day passes quickly. I'm called one more time to the diary room.

And the results of the vote shock me so much that I'm sure that there's someone more knowledgeable than even I am.

This changes the entire game.